Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lack of Sleep from Tren....Help! ...Name me some natural sleep aids!

Sorry I have not read through all the replies so please forgive me if it has been said already but if you are one of the many to suffer from tren insomnia then try the following before going over to sleep aids:

- Inject as early in the morning as possible - this is very simple yet seems to help so many people
- Try not to carb it up after 6pm
- Try not to use any caffeine products after 3pm

If those two do not help then try Melatonin at 2.5 or 3mg and if that doesn't help step it up to 5mg.

I am currently on approx 150mgs of tren and am using 7.5mgs of melatonin which knocks me out!

I just picked up somthing called Somatomax which is suppose to Enhance sleep and feeling of well-being. It's by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. I took an Ambien and slept great last night but wont use them unless Im dead in need. So hard to sleep without them once you start taking them. Ill let you all know if this new stuff works.

6mgs of melatonin should knock you out if you haven't taken it before! wash that down with a warm glass of milk and your good to go.

6mgs of melatonin should knock you out if you haven't taken it before! wash that down with a warm glass of milk and your good to go.
add to this rubbing one (ot two) off. :verygood:

Need2Sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really can't fucking wait bro. I take melatonin every night and I have messed around with GABA too. This supp does have it all and it will be a big help for me.

Sorry I have not read through all the replies so please forgive me if it has been said already but if you are one of the many to suffer from tren insomnia then try the following before going over to sleep aids:

- Inject as early in the morning as possible - this is very simple yet seems to help so many people
- Try not to carb it up after 6pm
- Try not to use any caffeine products after 3pm

If those two do not help then try Melatonin at 2.5 or 3mg and if that doesn't help step it up to 5mg.

I am currently on approx 150mgs of tren and am using 7.5mgs of melatonin which knocks me out!

I got all those wrong, i take my tren around 6-7pm then gym, witch i enjoy a nice tall cup coffee pre work out and my post workout shake consist of 1/4 cup of oats... my post dinner has 0 carbs though.. and im up to 10mg melotonin sometimes i get knocked out but wake up in 2 hours and that is all the sleep i will get

I got all those wrong, i take my tren around 6-7pm then gym, witch i enjoy a nice tall cup coffee pre work out and my post workout shake consist of 1/4 cup of oats... my post dinner has 0 carbs though.. and im up to 10mg melotonin sometimes i get knocked out but wake up in 2 hours and that is all the sleep i will get

No need for all that melotonin bro. Just give my sleep aid a try. Forget it man you will love it.

Top Bottom