Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

L-Arginine and L-Ornithine w/Glutamine?

Gotmilk?

I heard that like L-Glutamine, L-Arginine and L-Orthithine has to taken on an empty stomach around bed time and before workouts. Is it alright to take both of these supplement together or would they be fighting each other? Any suggestions?

I've tried it all. The studys that i've read suggest huge amounts of arginine and ornithine(think around 5-10g total). This will produce more natural gh. I went out and got the biggest bottle(powder form). If you get pills, get seveal bottles. It doesn't work all that well. I suggest doing lower amouts like 2-4g per day. Over long periods of time. It will work better.

I stopped for three reasons.
first: doesn't work to well for me!
second: made me feel awful because of the amino imbalance.
third: taste like shit!! Have you ever tasted raw arginine? taste like a house hold cleaner(w/ammonia).
ornithine isn't so great either.

Use glutamine! taste ok. never had any problems and good for gh. oh if you use arg/orni get pills and pay more $. believe me it's worth it!

Good luck!:cool:

I think you would like the results of an oxandrolone only cycle or a primo only cycle.

It might be expensive, but it will be cheaper than your arginine, ornithine, etc. How do I know it will be cheaper when I don't even know what you would be paying for either? Because ox and primo work, while the other does not.

Simple, huh. And this is info that your doc won't tell you. ;)

Good info, Tx. hehe.

Yeah, I have also heard you need some high doses of those aminos to raise GH levels. Forget about it dude, hit the anavar like TX said!

Top Bottom