Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kyno--yes Again---please Help Mods

shae

This is a question is about the lable. I have some ,BUT the lable is different than others I have seen-----------It has -----Poison ---on the top of the box.----------everything else is the exactly the same. Heptaminol hydrochloride-----disodic adenosine monophosphate(AMP)-----sodium selenite--------magnesium asparate-----potassium aspartate-----cyanocobalamin(B-12). what do you think????????????????? Are thay just trying to discourage human ues???

i have one like that. the other side of the label says manufactured by vetoquinol s.a. and distributed by ausrichter pty ltd, etc. if you look at the label real close you can see that its a new label someone put over the original. ive taken 20cc's of mine and had no probs. hope this helps

My bottle reads the same. POISON - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN - FOR ANIMAL TREATMENT ONLY. Same ingredients, same manufacturer, same distributer.

I have a question if anyone knows. It says MEAT WITHHOLDING PERIOD: NIL. What does that mean?

finally

dammmm finally-- some advice thanks a million-----are the ingredients the same? do you mind if I shoot you a PM?

wandering

I was wandering about the MEAT WTHHOLDING thing also?and do you refrigerate yours ? it says to but I have used cold products and thay hurt more.

Top Bottom