Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Killer Whale that really kills. I mean... DUH!!

I honestly can't say I'm sorry in the slightest. I'll agree with MM on one point, animals aren't meant to be put in cages/tanks for the bemusement of the feckless miscriant species known as the human being. The whole argument about "education and raising awareness" is utter horseshit meant to divert from the real reason we keep animals on display......"MONEY". If nobody gave a fuck about seeing a dolphin flip up in the air or a whale splash the crowd with it's tail.....how many animals would be kept in captivity in this world? Yeah, hardly any. THe only thing you accomplished by taking your kid to seaworld is to amuse the little one for an afternoon. That very night he/she is wondering where their next fix is coming from, probably already playing video games until mommy and daddy figure out their next parental manuever. Any kid that actually is taken with the animals and wants to be, say a marine biologist, quickly comes to despise the notion of caging these animals anyway.

THe only interaction that was supposed to happen between wild animals and humans is A)we kill them cause they came to close to us and/or B) we killed them for food.

hear, hear!

I don't think either one of you cares for the animals, rather you've taken this stance to elevate your selfesteem and give yourself a false sense of superiority.

that outta ruffle some feathers and liven this thread up a bit. Tee hee

I don't think either one of you cares for the animals, rather you've taken this stance to elevate your selfesteem and give yourself a false sense of superiority.

whatever you say boss
*not biting*

Personally I wanted him to jump out of the pool into the stands and go into a feeding frenzy.

how is my self esteem affected at all? I stopped liking seeing animals in tanks/cages the moment I became old enough to realize that this was not their natural habitat. When your 5 you think the Lions are badass and they're perfectly happy to have 10 square feet of territory to patrol.

Sea creatures weren't meant to be put on display for our entertainment and amusement.
Try telling the people making the money from it all though.

Whatever would 75's people do if they were unable to eat squid, whale, dolphin and badger penis.

And you wonder why we hunt them the way we do?

whales_enola_gay-1.jpg

Besides, the whales are the LEAST of our worries:

129105232510036298.jpg

Top Bottom