S stilleto ELITE MENTOR EF VIP Jun 29, 2005 #1 http://killahbee.swellserver.com/news/top_stories/worldrecord.php
KillahBee New member Jun 29, 2005 #3 My manager told me I needed to assert myself. So I did. All over the ceiling.
M *MissFit* Guest Jun 29, 2005 #4 Hmm must not have been impressive.. that is why you're gettin pawned KillahBee said: My manager told me I needed to assert myself. So I did. All over the ceiling. Click to expand...
Hmm must not have been impressive.. that is why you're gettin pawned KillahBee said: My manager told me I needed to assert myself. So I did. All over the ceiling. Click to expand...
S stilleto ELITE MENTOR EF VIP Jun 29, 2005 #5 KillahBee said: My manager told me I needed to assert myself. So I did. All over the ceiling. Click to expand... are you sure he didn't say "insert"?
KillahBee said: My manager told me I needed to assert myself. So I did. All over the ceiling. Click to expand... are you sure he didn't say "insert"?
KillahBee New member Jun 29, 2005 #6 stilleto said: are you sure he didn't say "insert"? Click to expand... Relax, Suze. Show us your teets.
stilleto said: are you sure he didn't say "insert"? Click to expand... Relax, Suze. Show us your teets.
S stilleto ELITE MENTOR EF VIP Jun 29, 2005 #7 you've seen the top half of em. the bottom half looks the same, but opposite.
Ish New member Jun 29, 2005 #8 The bottom half has to look different, or they are going to be funny looking. Gravity and all.
pintoca New member Jun 29, 2005 #9 DAMN!!!! pwned again... this must indeed be a new World record in Pwnage
KillahBee New member Jun 29, 2005 #12 Y_lifter said: Did you use full synthetic, or just regular 10w - 30 Oil ? Click to expand... full synthetic broly. pistons were running dry
Y_lifter said: Did you use full synthetic, or just regular 10w - 30 Oil ? Click to expand... full synthetic broly. pistons were running dry
Y_lifter New member Jun 29, 2005 #13 KillahBee said: full synthetic broly. pistons were running dry Click to expand... check.. slick 50 additive ? Yes, I am making a list..
KillahBee said: full synthetic broly. pistons were running dry Click to expand... check.. slick 50 additive ? Yes, I am making a list..
I IvanOffelitch Well-known member Jun 29, 2005 #15 KillahBee said: full synthetic broly. pistons were running dry Click to expand... Damn, I'll bet! 36 nuts in a 24 hr period...I'll bet the lil' feller was coughin' up tumbleweeds for the last few shots.
KillahBee said: full synthetic broly. pistons were running dry Click to expand... Damn, I'll bet! 36 nuts in a 24 hr period...I'll bet the lil' feller was coughin' up tumbleweeds for the last few shots.
RADAR Well-known member Jun 29, 2005 #16 Woah! I bet the lil buddy takes a 4 week vacation after that! RADAR