FEISTY11975 said:That's why you did not sleep last night! I totally understand
Erzulie said:I was scared... very scared
I was gonna talk to you about it this evening..
It was a horrid affair.

THE PHONE CALL IS FROM IN THE HOUSE!eat big said:I had a nightmare that you wouldn't stop posting...ever.
EnderJE said:THE PHONE CALL IS FROM IN THE HOUSE!
eat big said:I had a nightmare that you wouldn't stop posting...ever.
who
's yasomebody's wantin' some...Erzulie said:shush![]()
Erzulie said:That you were my Boyfriend...
I'm gonna go thru counseling now.![]()
Erzulie said:I'm terrified!
bite me bitch![]()
KillahBee said:I kind of want to meet up with you so I could get you all sprung, make you wifey, change your entire life and outlook on life, then exercise my God complex and take it all away, leaving you a pile of broken dreams and dashed hopes.
KillahBee said:I kind of want to meet up with you so I could get you all sprung, make you wifey, change your entire life and outlook on life, then exercise my God complex and take it all away, leaving you a pile of broken dreams and dashed hopes.
Erzulie said:lol
you think that would be possible? You would have to have some mad game to leave me with a pile of broken dreams....
I dream of you trying to out dl me.. and still, you suck.![]()
KillahBee said:I know I could. trust me. I can tell.
haven't DL'd in probably 10 months. SOOOOO depressing
Erzulie said:lol
You really don't know me do you? Im a bitch, and very hard to penetrate the surface. Oh you'd have quite a job ahead of you to make it to that pt.
I will dl tonight just for shits and giggles. why aren't you dl'ing? still back issues?
Erzulie said:lol
You really don't know me do you? Im a bitch, and 1) very hard to penetrate the surface. Oh you'd have quite a job ahead of you to make it to that pt.
I will dl tonight just for 2) shits and giggles. why aren't you dl'ing? still back issues?
eat big said:1. Not true.
2. Girls take shits!?!?

Erzulie said:lol
your opinion of me is like throwing dust in the wind sugar
You're young, uneducated, prolly can't fuck for shit, and im sure your oral sucks too.
so, do all women of the world a favor.. go geigh!![]()
KillahBee said:bullfuckingshit. and we both know that I'm right, deep down. I've never heard someone label themselves so much since that fat kid in 4th grade who told everyone how tough he was everyday. you know what happened to him? I took a Yankees mini bat and broke his fucking jaw with it.
major back issues.

Erzulie said:lol
your opinion of me is like throwing dust in the wind sugar
You're young, uneducated, prolly can't fuck for shit, and im sure your oral sucks too.
so, do all women of the world a favor.. go geigh!![]()
FRISKY!!!!!!!!!!Angel said:FRISKY!!!!!!!!!!
Angel said:FRISKY!!!!!!!!!!
= 
swole said:i heard you have to donkeypunch frisky in order to even feel the walls of her vagina
FEISTY11975 said:You are a sick fucka!! ya know that?
swole said:it's sick MUVGA
get it right or show me your anal creampie![]()
swole said:i heard you have to donkeypunch frisky in order to even feel the walls of her vagina

This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














