Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

KillahBee... I had a Nightmare

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
That you were my Boyfriend...

I'm gonna go thru counseling now. :worried:
 
FEISTY11975 said:
That's why you did not sleep last night! I totally understand


I was scared... very scared


I was gonna talk to you about it this evening..


It was a horrid affair.
 
eat big said:
I had a nightmare that you wouldn't stop posting...ever.


that wasn't a nightmare sugar.. :qt: who :heart: 's ya
 
Erzulie said:
I'm terrified!

bite me bitch :chomp:

I kind of want to meet up with you so I could get you all sprung, make you wifey, change your entire life and outlook on life, then exercise my God complex and take it all away, leaving you a pile of broken dreams and dashed hopes.
 
KillahBee said:
I kind of want to meet up with you so I could get you all sprung, make you wifey, change your entire life and outlook on life, then exercise my God complex and take it all away, leaving you a pile of broken dreams and dashed hopes.


[Bows down before his massa]
 
KillahBee said:
I kind of want to meet up with you so I could get you all sprung, make you wifey, change your entire life and outlook on life, then exercise my God complex and take it all away, leaving you a pile of broken dreams and dashed hopes.


lol

you think that would be possible? You would have to have some mad game to leave me with a pile of broken dreams....

I dream of you trying to out dl me.. and still, you suck. ;)
 
Erzulie said:
lol

you think that would be possible? You would have to have some mad game to leave me with a pile of broken dreams....

I dream of you trying to out dl me.. and still, you suck. ;)

I know I could. trust me. I can tell.

haven't DL'd in probably 10 months. SOOOOO depressing
 
KillahBee said:
I know I could. trust me. I can tell.

haven't DL'd in probably 10 months. SOOOOO depressing

lol

You really don't know me do you? Im a bitch, and very hard to penetrate the surface. Oh you'd have quite a job ahead of you to make it to that pt.



I will dl tonight just for shits and giggles. why aren't you dl'ing? still back issues?
 
Erzulie said:
lol

You really don't know me do you? Im a bitch, and very hard to penetrate the surface. Oh you'd have quite a job ahead of you to make it to that pt.



I will dl tonight just for shits and giggles. why aren't you dl'ing? still back issues?


bullfuckingshit. and we both know that I'm right, deep down. I've never heard someone label themselves so much since that fat kid in 4th grade who told everyone how tough he was everyday. you know what happened to him? I took a Yankees mini bat and broke his fucking jaw with it.

major back issues.
 
Erzulie said:
lol

You really don't know me do you? Im a bitch, and 1) very hard to penetrate the surface. Oh you'd have quite a job ahead of you to make it to that pt.



I will dl tonight just for 2) shits and giggles. why aren't you dl'ing? still back issues?


1. Not true.

2. Girls take shits!?!?
 
eat big said:
1. Not true.

2. Girls take shits!?!?


lol

your opinion of me is like throwing dust in the wind sugar

You're young, uneducated, prolly can't fuck for shit, and im sure your oral sucks too.

so, do all women of the world a favor.. go geigh! :rainbow:
 
Erzulie said:
lol

your opinion of me is like throwing dust in the wind sugar

You're young, uneducated, prolly can't fuck for shit, and im sure your oral sucks too.

so, do all women of the world a favor.. go geigh! :rainbow:



LOL at you calling me uneducated. But I am young, I probably can't fuck for shit, and my oral does suck too.

Yeah I'm a virgin, you act like it's a disease
Too bad I got six times your score on the SAT's
 
KillahBee said:
bullfuckingshit. and we both know that I'm right, deep down. I've never heard someone label themselves so much since that fat kid in 4th grade who told everyone how tough he was everyday. you know what happened to him? I took a Yankees mini bat and broke his fucking jaw with it.

major back issues.

:lmao:

your deep alright.. but im no pussy! prove it bitch
 
Erzulie said:
lol

your opinion of me is like throwing dust in the wind sugar

You're young, uneducated, prolly can't fuck for shit, and im sure your oral sucks too.

so, do all women of the world a favor.. go geigh! :rainbow:
:FRlol: FRISKY!!!!!!!!!!
 
i heard you have to donkeypunch frisky in order to even feel the walls of her vagina
 
FEISTY11975 said:
You are a sick fucka!! ya know that?

it's sick MUVGA

get it right or show me your anal creampie :p
 
swole said:
i heard you have to donkeypunch frisky in order to even feel the walls of her vagina


wtf?

:lmao:
 
Top Bottom