Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kill Myths Re: WINSTROL

LamaCake

Ok bros...

Just to clear all this shit up out there regarding WINSTROL and wether or not PCT is NECESSARY.

I have been running 50mg ED (25mg every 12hrs) for almost 2 weeks without ANY test or stack of anykind (besides 100mg protein shake ED).

I have noticed REDICULOUS GAINS! My strength is up, longer workouts, more sets/more reps, and my body is INCREDIBLE! GREAT SIZE & CUTS (contradictory to what most people say about winny being bad for building size.)

I feel like this is a WONDER DRUG or something, I swear...

Being that I have 4 more weeks left (6 weeks total) will I really need a PCT program in place? If so what, and if I dont whats the worst that can happen? I began this cycle thinking that I wouldn't need any, because I have friends who do this '50mg ED 6 weeks cycle' and no PCT with nothing bad to say... After reading around on the internet at some other sites, I am second guessing all this.

*PLEASE ONLY ANSWER THIS IF YOU HAVE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OR KNOW SOMEONE PERSONALLY WHO HAS BEEN IN THIS SITUATION*

Thanks fellas!:D

I notice with in a few weeks water being sucked out of my face and neck areas with winstrol at 50mg ed orally
Do notice some extra endurance but not alot.
when you mean great size and cuts? how much muscle gain are you talking about.
I notice I always lose weight ( water retention )with winstrol and acheive a harder look more vascular but not much "muscle gain" when using the calipers to measure LBM not much shows up on the calipers.
Although losingthe water retention and extra vascularity ads the illusion of gaining more muscle

Iv' been doing cycles for years hardly ever use PCT use at least 150mg test all year and no probles haell I get complicated on my body every day

How old are you and what is your cycle history? The reason I ask is that if you are 25, you will have more natural test running through your body than a 40 year old man. This could be why you might not need any additional test to see gains. Second, if you dont have much experience running gear, then anything you take will seem like you are making huge gains.

Just by going by what you posted, and I could be wrong, but I think that you are probably relatively young(in your 20's) and you havent done many, if any, cycles in the past. PCT is serious business, and most experienced users value their PCT protocal as much or more than their cycle. It's your body and you can do PCT or not. If you are unlucky, it can damage your natural test production, but you wont know this until it's too late. More than likely you will just loose a lot of your gains that you are currently enjoying and you could be shut down for a while. Personally, those two reasons alone make PCT worth the $100 or so you can spend on a decent PCT.

Does winstrol suppress your natural test supply?

If yes, then you need PCT.

If no, then you don't.

Top Bottom