Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kids....

myway

Banned
I was just thinking about all of the funny shit people have told me they did as a child.
I know I sure did some nutty stuff.

1. Always in trouble for climbing the tree in the front yard-in the early am hours...in my wonderwoman under roos. Well, how else was I going to get to my invisible jet??? Give me a break.
2. I was always destroying electronics in attempts to build better ghostbuster gear for my nightly events.
3. Caught the house on fire trying to destroy some ugly holiday dresses I didn't want to wear. Well, they should have listened.
4. Got VERY upset when people tried to tickle me. I was sure it would make me stutter for the rest of my life. I cried, kicked and screamed for them to stop while begging them to not make me stutter. Adults are so cruel. They actually thought it was cute.:worried:
5. If I didn't feel like going to school, just said the teacher hit me. That always allowed me to miss a day or two.

What did you do?

I was just thinking about all of the funny shit people have told me they did as a child.
I know I sure did some nutty stuff.

1. Always in trouble for climbing the tree in the front yard-in the early am hours...in my wonderwoman under roos. Well, how else was I going to get to my invisible jet??? Give me a break.
2. I was always destroying electronics in attempts to build better ghostbuster gear for my nightly events.
3. Caught the house on fire trying to destroy some ugly holiday dresses I didn't want to wear. Well, they should have listened.
4. Got VERY upset when people tried to tickle me. I was sure it would make me stutter for the rest of my life. I cried, kicked and screamed for them to stop while begging them to not make me stutter. Adults are so cruel. They actually thought it was cute.:worried:
5. If I didn't feel like going to school, just said the teacher hit me. That always allowed me to miss a day or two.

What did you do?

Oh thank God.
I thought you were offering kids.
I was running the other way.

I fed half my lunch to the ants in the ant hill in my grand pappey's field after school every day.

Played doctor with a couple neighborhood girls when I was like 4.

Got arrested an the age of 10 for throwing rocks at cars.

Wedged a pop can in the back tire of my bicycle and road to school. I thought it made it sound like a motor cycle. Neighbors hated it.

Played tree rodeo.

My cousins and I liked to build forts. We'd spend days building a fort. When we were finished we would play in it for a few hours then get board an go build another fort. To this day there are about 20 or 30 forts behind gramps' house in the forest.

Loved to play marbles. I carried around this big sock full of marbles that I had won.

Was constantly fighting.

I fed half my lunch to the ants in the ant hill in my grand pappey's field after school every day.

Played doctor with a couple neighborhood girls when I was like 4.

Got arrested an the age of 10 for throwing rocks at cars.

Wedged a pop can in the back tire of my bicycle and road to school. I thought it made it sound like a motor cycle. Neighbors hated it.

Played tree rodeo.

My cousins and I liked to build forts. We'd spend days building a fort. When we were finished we would play in it for a few hours then get board an go build another fort. To this day there are about 20 or 30 forts behind gramps' house in the forest.

Loved to play marbles. I carried around this big sock full of marbles that I had won.

Was constantly fighting.

We did the fort thing,2! Good times!
We also liked to sneak into yards and put other kids' stuff on the roof tops. Bikes, roller skates or whatever we could find.

We did the fort thing,2! Good times!
We also liked to sneak into yards and put other kids' stuff on the roof tops. Bikes, roller skates or whatever we could find.

We would hide in cherry and apple trees and munch on cherries and apples.:) Gave us the squirts though :(

I was a perfect angel, I'll never admit to any of those things they said I did. Never

Top Bottom