Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kidney pain?

Voijn

Hey guys
I was wondering about how toxic are steroids really? for those of us that do not drink, is toxicity a problem?

I know that alcohol can be quite harsh on the system to, but what is most toxic? drinking every weekend untill u like passout 10beers vodka ect. or running a steroid cycle for 6weeks "oral"

Have you ever experienced problem when using oral? im not sure if it is the liver or kidney that is breaking the roids down, im not that good to english lol :D

So what ya do if you experience pain, you stop ure cycle? i know that liv52 can help support the liver but how come.?

im just looking for info about experience on liver/kidney problems while on :)

thanks.

I think I'm starting to get just an "inkling" of an idea of what the old dev's around here must feel when they read a post like this.

Scratches back of head irritably.

P.S. Can't sleep.

steroids can be very harsh on the liver. it depends on dosage and duration. liv 52 and lipid stable are some of the best sups to combat this. even better than those sups is to drink loads of water and eat lots of fresh berries including cranberries.

why the ignorant responses?

I couldnt sleep the night before either thats all I was saying... I was feeling kinda fuzzy and had to read the OP a couple of times to get it.

Top Bottom