Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kevin levrone bicep

/dexter/

I`m having the same issue this guy had with his biceps I have pretty big arms but flt biceps, is that something you can fix working out or it`s generetics?

Sadly, genetics determine the shape and insertion of your muscles. You can make the muscles bigger by proper weight training but you can't change the shape of your muscles. That's genetics.

Someone who is 5'0 can't do anything to make his legs longer. He can make his legs bigger and more muscular, but the shape and structure of the legs are determined by his genetics.

The only thing you can really do is increase your bicep size. Developing larger biceps will make the tendons larger and fill out your arms. Your arms will look wider and fuller.

There are two bicep heads in your bicep. The long bicep head is the outer bicep head and the short bicep head is the inner bicep head (the head that is closest to your chest). Both biceps heads are used to contract the biceps whenever you do a bicep exercise but you can prioritize which bicep head does the majority of the work by changing your grip width.

A wide grip (wider then shoulder width) prioritizes the inner (short) bicep heap.
A narrow grip (narrower then shoulder width) privatizes the outer (long) bicep head.

Try training biceps twice per week. Add in 2-3 exercises for biceps after your back workout and then later in the week perform an arm workout where you superset biceps and triceps.

genetics are important. can you take a nose tackle and put him at CB? or put a QB at LB? it wouldn't go well.. you have to find out your strengths and roll with it when it comes to weight training.. thats why weight training is so awesome, no matter your genetics you can still do it

are you holding any body fat in your arms? That is the only other thing I could think of. If not then I bet it is just a genetic thing.

Top Bottom