Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto diet on winny. good or bad idea

bigmac

sup guys,
im beginning a winny only @100 ed for 6 weeks, is moving to a keto diet a bad idea. ive been on a low carb diet for about 3 years (wow didnt realize it had been that long.) im running in the morn on empty stomach then i eat then lift immidiatly. im 247 at the moment and am 18%bf, im looking to macximize fat loss. does anyone have any experience or advice with this.

thanks in advance
mac

yes i think its a very good idea. i'm just getting rolling on my second cycle using a ketogenic diet. at 18% bf, with winny at that dosage, and eating ketogenically, you will see some serious improvement.

the first time i did it was on a primo/d-bol cycle. i had zero water retention, even using 50mg of d-bol a day. i lost fat, gained a little muscle and LOTS of strength, and kept almost all my gains.

I think it is a bad idea. Winny tends to deplete the body of water so I think you would have a tough time staying hydrated. Of course, I think keto diets suck in general, so my opinion is skewed.

Top Bottom