Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

keto diet on cycle..... now or later!!

veneto82

cycle so far tbol 50mg/day (first 4 weeks) 350mg test e / week through out.
Starting week 8 now adding 50mg anavar/day + forged burner and need 2 slin + HCgenerate.

Looking to shred the remaining stubborn fat i have left. Should i start keto now with the above and continue through until after my PCT or wait till after my PCT and start keto diet with BRIDGE???

You dont want to start cutting after a cycle, you will lose lots of gains. Keep eating through pct and then cut on your next cycle or extend this one through the cut.

For fat loss just do some HIIT/tabata running/rowing/biking and that will burn a ton of extra cals. Cutting carbs to get into ketosis will likely hinder your lifting. If you havent cut out starches/sugars/processed food then you probably should have done that long before your cycle.

cycle so far tbol 50mg/day (first 4 weeks) 350mg test e / week through out.
Starting week 8 now adding 50mg anavar/day + forged burner and need 2 slin + HCgenerate.

Looking to shred the remaining stubborn fat i have left. Should i start keto now with the above and continue through until after my PCT or wait till after my PCT and start keto diet with BRIDGE???

I would let the need2slin and burner do there job now. During pct focus on keeping the muscle and then after pct when on the bridge you can go keto and another round of forged burner.

^^^Follow this advice bro and you'll be happy!

Come hang out with us bro and keep us updated on how your cycle is going in our Need To Kill That Shit Training Logs!

Need To Build Muscle - Powered by vBulletin

Hell ya man com over to needtobuildmuscle.net forum and have some fun with us over there too. Russainstar our chemist has a lot of good shit to read there. He was the one who invented the need2slin formula so he could also answer any technical questions you had about it. I could to but when it comes to this product he knows better then I do all the mechanisms it works through

Thanks boys, will let the products do their stuff! Icrease cardio and cut some fruits out i guess.
Def will join bro looking forward to it :biggrin:

For fat loss just do some HIIT/tabata running/rowing/biking and that will burn a ton of extra cals. Cutting carbs to get into ketosis will likely hinder your lifting. If you havent cut out starches/sugars/processed food then you probably should have done that long before your cycle.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have cut out starches i have sweet potato now instead. Sugars is only from 2 x bannas a day, 1 apple and from milk that i have in the morning and natural yoghurt/blue berries and honey that i have. Might cut out some fruit. Processed foods i stay away from unless thats all i have available at the time to eat - not very often at all.

When I cut out carbs I get loopy for the first few weeks. It's like the lights are on, but no one is home. Plus, my lifting goes to shit as well.

Top Bottom