Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keto and Cardio

Spartan0515

While on a keto diet is doing cardio anytime during the day still as effective as doing it first thing in the morning since there isn't any carbs?

well from what I know from what's written on the subject... and what I've experienced, If your body is in a ketogenic state, and you are eating foods with fat in em, it will utilize the incoming fats before using up your fat deposits.. so in reality morning cardio in the "fasted" state would still be more effective. The morning cardio thing isn't just about glucose, it's more complicated than that. If you have tried doing keto diets and trying both ways (morning cardio without food, or cardio later in the day) you can still feel the difference in your body.. that's my opinion.

Rick O Shea told me about fasted cardio many moons ago and I fuckin love it when I get my ass out of bed to do it. Getting there and stuff sucks balls, but how good I feel afterwords knowing I did it is amazing.

I do fasted morning cardio. 5x per week.
7.5KG/16.5lbs FAT loss per week.

I see significantly better results with HIIT than jogging.
Downside, You need to be a mental fucking giant to be able to pump out the HIIT at the end of the no carb cycle (anabolic diet) to be able to perform it properly.

I'm no mental giant.....I'm just a little warped. Twenty yard sprints super setted with twenty pushups eight sets. That's good shit.

Hi everyone,,,
I have the similar question related to cardio and keto.Can some one guides me that I am just wondering if running (5-6mph) on a treadmill for 30 minutes twice a day with a routine for a week (for 4 days), then after this 1hour plus for 3 more weeks (4 days each week, maybe 5)and also regular workouts is too much...
lake mary boot camp

Last edited:
Yeah if your goal Is to retain muscle it's suggested that the cardio be low to moderate intensity for longer duration. Running would be too much. Hiit will work break it into shorter sessions but stepmill or incline walk for 45 min is probably preferred. If u don't care about the muscle then run like a hamster on it's wheel if u have the energy.

Top Bottom