Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping strength losing fat

Mostly by being consistent with cardio and not getting so fat that you have to partake in rigorous dieting.

yeah - cardio. it keeps your strength and you lose fat like crazy. also protein diets. combining them you won't lose your strength. it is essential that you need to keep exercising. I was exercising (mostly cardio and a bit of weight lifting) and I have lost lots of weight and gained some strength (a bit of muscles). then I continued dieting but I stopped to go to gym. both my fat and strength started to go away. so, keep exercising. keep doing cardio and eat right (for keeping fat low). I guess this is not what you have expected to read, but I am not a professional and I tried to help with whatever I could.

yeah - cardio. it keeps your strength and you lose fat like crazy. also protein diets. combining them you won't lose your strength. it is essential that you need to keep exercising. I was exercising (mostly cardio and a bit of weight lifting) and I have lost lots of weight and gained some strength (a bit of muscles). then I continued dieting but I stopped to go to gym. both my fat and strength started to go away. so, keep exercising. keep doing cardio and eat right (for keeping fat low). I guess this is not what you have expected to read, but I am not a professional and I tried to help with whatever I could.

Ah, wow...I do mainly cardio too. It's NOT archaic. I've maintained lighter and lighter weight ranges for more than 15-16 years now. I'm currently lighter than I've ever been, possibly even since younger years, teens. I'm 46 now. After a recent running injury, I've been mainly elliptical, mostly 6 times a week, some strength training. I maintain a range of 110-less than 117 typically. Sometimes I drop under, and sometimes a bit too far under 110. I haven't been over 117lbs. in some time now...and I'm 5'6" tall, lowest body fat of my life, my wife and I mostly eat healthy, yet DELICIOUS real food, and with occasional treats. I do Kinect boxing all out sometimes, and want to work in more of that for SOME intervals.

These are certain ways that will help you to lose weight and will maintain strength.
Eat Enough Protein
Reduce Weight Training Volume and/or Frequency
Get Pre & Post Workout Nutrition Right
Don’t Reduce Calories By TOO Much
Take Diet Breaks When Needed

Top Bottom