Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping my balls from shrinking?..

"Can someone please explain to me why my balls don't hang as low as they used to? I'm not even on AS, and haven't been on them in years. My sac however is uncomfortably tighter these days, even though my boys are normal size. I understand that it's a function of body temperature, as they're normal after I get out of the shower, but as soon as I walk out of the bathroom they tighten right back up. I can't fucking stand it. Any ideas?"

What you can do while in the hot shower is take an ACE bandage and repeatedly wind it around the top of your nutsack pulling your balls down. After several weeks of this routine, the skin should stretch and give you a set of low hangers.

I'd save the Clomid for post cycle as it will be less effective when you get off because you would be running it threw out the whole cycle.I'd get some Noveldex or something else besides clomid to run during the cycle and save the clomid for post cycle.

Halfway through the cycle you can run HCG and clomid for 2 weeks. You will get a little stronger and bigger as well. And make a quicker comeback after the cycle. HCG at 2500iu to 5000iu every 3rd day and 50mg clomid ed for 2 weeks.

Try HCG 500iu/ed durring your cycle will keep the gonads from shinking. Also when you start your recovery regement your testes will respond better. saint7

Don't worry about the balls, besides, when they shrink it only makes the solder look bigger, But if you really want big nuts, I would shuggest a rubber malet.

Does anyone else not experience shrinkage? I'm about to end my first cycle which was rather long (12 weeks) and they've stayed the same size the whole time

Delinquent said:
Does anyone else not experience shrinkage? I'm about to end my first cycle which was rather long (12 weeks) and they've stayed the same size the whole time
Mine have never shrunk.

HCG can be used to restore testicle size.

Top Bottom