Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kay...

Hi again...

Thanks Triple V! U look great gurl!

and exodus...what does your "o" face look like????

Crazy Vein....hey...no prob on pics...i was just teasing wit ya! I'll get some new ones up and ya'll can critique away! We had friends in the show. One guy won the novice heavywt class and overall novice class....he is awesome...only 24 and his first show...he has great genetics...juice helped....but he could really be big time if he stays with it....another friend won the lightweight class...he had the really cool routine....moonwalking and stuff....he can really move! We had some buds from Nashville there...we may know a lot of the same folks!

Str8...yeah...younger guys are yummy! especially if they have nice abs....glad my mr. isn't the jealous type! ;)

Yup,,I gotta good pic and him and the other guy for the overall novice, both looked really good to be novice. I had about 5 or 6 friends in it. We all go to the same nutrition store and workout @ the same places (Gold's and Nautilus). My real good friend was 2nd in lightheavy, that was a toss up, I was biased due to the striations and the great christmas tree. Oh well. I stayed pretty busy talkin to the Met-rx guy (Doug Jabalee) and counting how many black tight shirts were in the place.

crazy vein...

can't remember the light heavy winner.....we left during some of the last classes....there were some good guys in there though....

i think that was the last class we saw....

and yep...i noticed all the black shirts too....like a uniform....the gurls were all in "fuck me" outfits....me included! lol!

throw up a pic of u or email me one!!!

Nice!

Wow, what a hottie; I can see the kim basinger comparison, although you look more natural than she does with her big fake lips.

Wyst

Last edited:
Yup. I love them fuck me outfits ( only on some though) others have no business @ all wearing some of that nasty shit. Anyway, a guy from Chatt. won the lightheavy. Did you see the black guy about 6'3 and 330 (w/ the tight ass black shirt on, of course). Anyway, I was w/ him, I use him as a landmark since he kinda stood out. Waitin on some pix here woman. Let's see how hard your hittin it.

I gotta get some pix of me. I haven't had any in a while, don't know why. I'll take a camera somewhere and not take a single pic. ( except for the show and I wasn't in any of them) I'll try to get you one on, cause I'm phi..kiddin, I will try find one just for ya.
If you live around that area of Hickory Hollow, Brentwood, or maybe cool springs you might recognize me. I try to keep some ameninity(sp) because of what I talk about sometimes on these boards. I mostly stay on another board, anyway...Talk @ cha..E

Top Bottom