Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol v3.0 log, lets do it

okay so yesterday i had a nice long hike.. after i was exhausted and got in a 2 hour nap which i rarely do.. my body is definately wearing down but I will continue to trek on. did not help that i was out late sat night at an event.

anyway today its back to the gym and leg day. i skipped out on morning cardio to give my legs a break so they are fresh. looking to tear it up and get in some solid reps of deadlifts with 2 plates today

wow just wow. helluva leg workout yesterday.. maybe my best i can remember. deads, cleans, clean and jerks, more deads..leg and hammy work on the machines and then calf work. followed by stretching

this morning did my morning cardio.

this stuff is AWESOME!!

keep it going steve, im following brother.. very interesting log.

okay I am finishing up my full month on kata and will continue my EQ cycle from here.

to summarize:

pro's: strength is up nicely, mass is up... back up to 200 pounds so up 4 pounds.. pumps were starting to come on this last week like crazy

con's: some sweating, having to take caps 2X per day with a little food, appetite volatility

overall this isn't beastdrol when it comes to strength increases but at the same time the sides are almost non existant. a great kickstart@!

okay I am finishing up my full month on kata and will continue my EQ cycle from here.

to summarize:

pro's: strength is up nicely, mass is up... back up to 200 pounds so up 4 pounds.. pumps were starting to come on this last week like crazy

con's: some sweating, having to take caps 2X per day with a little food, appetite volatility

overall this isn't beastdrol when it comes to strength increases but at the same time the sides are almost non existant. a great kickstart@!

great review here.this sums it up pretty nicely.a great kick starter that you can stack with just about anything.great log here I learn something new from following these

to summarize:

Great log, man.

And that's a very nice summary. I keep being (pleasantly) surprised by just how great this version of katana has performed.

to summarize:

4 pounds is awesome , this product isnt really known to put on alot of weight

how did you feel about the cutting effects of it?

Top Bottom