Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol v2.0 order now!!!!

Would it be good stacked with diesel or beast? I would like to try it but I can't wait to run diesel either.... I want to blow the fuck up but need to drop a few % bf as well. decisions decisions

Would it be good stacked with diesel or beast? I would like to try it but I can't wait to run diesel either.... I want to blow the fuck up but need to drop a few % bf as well. decisions decisions

Yes it deff can be stacked with beast or deiselbolan. It will make the cycle better in every way and add 0 sides or stress to liver/lipids. This product is the "perfect" stacking compound with anything.

This will be the shit. Can't wait to use it. How does it compare to the original?

When it comes to synergistic stacking. Kdrol 2.0 is better then the original. It also causes way less side effects and no problems with progesterone like with the old kdrol v1.

Stand alone? Its not as powerful as the old version in terms of size gains but its much better at maintaining size well cutting down fat. The perfect stacks for this product is going to be

deiselbolan+kdrol 2.0
the best lean bulk you can get

helladrol+kdrol 2.0
You want to cut, well this is all out cutting right here.

epi-strong+kadrol 2.0
perfect clean cycle for great gains and a great feel. Anyone knew to cycles should use this stack for great gains and little sides.

beastdrol+katanadrol 2.0
SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:

Shit need 2 your last post just sealed the deal for me beast katana it is!!!! Got any discount codes for mr supps I'm looking to place my order for this and my pct asap?

will be stacking the following from week 8-12 of my cycle: Test E / Var with Need2slin + forger burner. Will adding katandrol 2.0 be too much??

Top Bottom