Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol/Dieselbolan Log - Hardcore!

Hey guys, killed chest today. Im def feeling this stuff!

Bench - 135x8, 185x5, 225x5, 245x5, 295x3, 225x14
Dips - 0x6, 26x6, 45x6, 90x6, 145x3
DB Incline - 80x6, 90x6, 105x3

Short workout but I go heavy and usually do a drop set or 2. Its the way Ive always trained and it always works for me. I know my body and I am the kind of guy that can lift something heavy 1 2 or 3 times, anything past 8 and ill suck lol. It was nice to put up 295x3, gonna try 315 in the next workout or 2.

Heres a pic after my chest workout tonight

0221132047c.jpg

0221132048d.jpg

feelin awesome guys. No sides either!

yeah I like your bench splits man. especially the pyramiding up and down your amounts. i have been doing this as well only taking 30 second breaks.. its really ripping me up more than the 3-4 rep taking 3-4 minutes between sets you see powerlifters do .. i am evolving myself into a bodybuilder from a powerlifter.. its not easy as i love strength but i feel 100% better, no more nagging neck/back pain from pushing too much weight

Hey gladiator on day five of a diesel only cycle loving it as well. Would love to see a outline of a your diet maybe get some ideas.

yea steve i wanna eventually do what ur doing but im in that powerlifter mindset of just wanting to get stronger. I feel like i have to take a couple minutes minimum between sets

papabear, thanks for joining the log bro. Honestly my diet sucks, on days i work its not bad, cereal with 3-4 whole wheat chicken sandwiches, some protein bars and gatorades, nd a nice dinner and some snacks when i get home. But on off days, i eat whatever. lucky charms, pizza, candy, chips, just a bunch of bullshit. I do wanna eat better, but its so easy not to.

sounds like you are running a low cal diet here and starving your body from nutrition. definately want to improve your diet especially when you come off. but on its gonna make you rip up.. if you want to keep your gains though and build mass (which i think you should do with your body composition) need to get in more whole foods. yeah its expensive but it will pay off. but hell you are young and we all had shitty diets at your age ,.. i didn't start eating healthy until i was in my mid 20's

Dude that's crazy! Something easy and I pretty much live it on frozen talipa, pretty cheap and takes five minutes to cook

Top Bottom