Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Katanadrol 2.0 vs. Helladrol?

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Which ones would you guys prefer. Id like to hear some personal experiences.

I have done a bunch of PH's before but never one of these. I tried helladrol for 2 weeks in combo with beastdrol and i ended up being pissed the fuk off so i threw them down the toilet

That will not happen this time!

Which ones would you guys prefer. Id like to hear some personal experiences.

I have done a bunch of PH's before but never one of these. I tried helladrol for 2 weeks in combo with beastdrol and i ended up being pissed the fuk off so i threw them down the toilet

That will not happen this time!
Your were only on for two weeks, why so short?
I am suprised you did not like the Helladrol. I have a guys who powerlifts competively and is getting strond as hell and is staying around the same weight class.

Now for Katabrol is different than Helladrol and Beastdrol but still every powerful and nto intended for first time users. This is a cutting PH and a strong one that. (5) 50mg tabs a day is the sweet spot!

Your were only on for two weeks, why so short?
I am suprised you did not like the Helladrol. I have a guys who powerlifts competively and is getting strond as hell and is staying around the same weight class.

Now for Katabrol is different than Helladrol and Beastdrol but still every powerful and nto intended for first time users. This is a cutting PH and a strong one that. (5) 50mg tabs a day is the sweet spot!

No I loved helladrol but i ripped my ex's sunglasses off her head and threw them out the car....lol

I can handle a PH but when i combined 3 caps beastdrol and 5 caps helladrol it was bad news

Hmm what do u think of the last 4 weeks of my cycle (750mg test) I use a PH to cut, and get stronger. Would that be possible on test and katanadrol?

No I loved helladrol but i ripped my ex's sunglasses off her head and threw them out the car....lol

I can handle a PH but when i combined 3 caps beastdrol and 5 caps helladrol it was bad news

Hmm what do u think of the last 4 weeks of my cycle (750mg test) I use a PH to cut, and get stronger. Would that be possible on test and katanadrol?
When you say possible...there are a lot of things to consider....diet, cardio, training, recover. Would Katadrol help...ABSOLUTELY....Would you need to soley depend on katadrol to cut...Nothing is going to give you the results you want unless you diet cardio and etc are in check

Damn bro, that is crazy, I am glad that is all you did...I did 3 caps of beastdrol and that was plenty enough, I couldnt imagine throwing in 5 caps of helladrol into the picture....I hear a lot of guys doing 500mg test and it being plenty, not sure of your stats though.

beastdrol can make you a bit aggressive and if it does that for you then there is a chance that kdrol will do that to. Since it is also a dht derivative bro. Although not as strong as beastdroll...

IMa do katanadrol and maybe some need2slin..what kind of diet do you need on need2slin?

Keep in mind i have never cut in my life, always have had a 6pack. I guess im just lucky

then a small call deficit then id say...

calories burned = 3000 (hypothetical) and then drop it to 2800... or 2900.. it has to be a light deficit (IMHO)

keep protein at exact body weight (1 gram per lb) therefore 200grams for 200lbs

is this right needto? (i ask for comfirmation)

id also suggest maybe some adderlinn for some thermogenisis, to help you along.

then a small call deficit then id say...

calories burned = 3000 (hypothetical) and then drop it to 2800... or 2900.. it has to be a light deficit (IMHO)

keep protein at exact body weight (1 gram per lb) therefore 200grams for 200lbs

is this right needto? (i ask for comfirmation)

id also suggest maybe some adderlinn for some thermogenisis, to help you along.

mmm i do like adderlin, i also like eca but not sure how that is on ur heart lol

Im gonna do katanadrol 250mg for 4 weeks to end my cycle.

Top Bottom