Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karmic Power and Karma Hits is Accurate Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
BodyByFinaplix said:
Ah... so now karma is worth less than post totals in obtaining karmic powers. There is the key brothers. Start posting....

I do not have a karma to post ratio higher than 2:1... its easier for me to get 1000 posts than 2000 karma, especially when you factor in that red hits I get... I've easily broken 1000 points of red karma.

Who would dare give you The BBF, Red K?

What's up?

DIV

:chomp:

strangebrew said:
All that for only 11.97 a month??? This is a no brainer!! I gotta sign up!

Excellent strangebrew! That's the spirit.

I went ahead and had your account upgraded - you can go here to select your membership level when you have a chance.
http://www.elitefitness.com/reports/platinum/

The whole site really appreciates your support. Your generosity keeps us online.

Here's another idea.

This holiday season, we're thinking about selling Karma in blocks of 1000 for $10 and donating a portion of the proceeds to charity like we have done in the past with Platinum Memberships. What are your thoughts on the charity?

In the past we supported the American Red Cross, AmFAR, and the September 11th Childrens' Fun. I was thinking we could support Toys for Tots this year - any other suggestions?

One more Karma fact. A negative (red) karma hit only subtracts half the value of your karmic power from the recipient.

George Spellwin said:
One more Karma fact. A negative (red) karma hit only subtracts half the value of your karmic power from the recipient.

what the crap is that??!

also george, ol buddy,, i did some adding and i think the karma power is a bit off. i added up your months 60/2 =30pts + posts 4000/1000 = 4pts + karma 2000/2000 =1pt

you should hit for 35, but it says 50???/

i think it's still broke

George Spellwin said:

Thanks, Spellmaster.....

BBF will be glad to be appraised of this.

DIV

:chomp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom