Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karmic Power and Karma Hits is Accurate Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Members,

Although we're still tweaking a few things, the Karma Hits count is accurate and the Karmic Power is also accurate now.

Your Karmic Power is based on 3 things:

You get one point of Karmic Power:
For every 2 months you have been on the site.
For every 1000 posts you make.
For every 2000 karma hits you have.

You get more karma when you hit up other members and by going Platinum.

In the future will be giving you free temporary Platinum upgrades for a few days based on your karma levels.

Here's the deal with out other trial Platinum Memberships.

You get to try a Platinum Membership for free of 10 full days when:

1. You're a new member who registered 90 days ago, visited the board in the last 30 days and have at least 1 post.

or
2. You reach your annual anniversary.

or
3. If you used to be an active member and have not been here for 180 days.

Karma will be another factor to let members try the world of Platinum.

Ah... so now karma is worth less than post totals in obtaining karmic powers. There is the key brothers. Start posting....

I do not have a karma to post ratio higher than 2:1... its easier for me to get 1000 posts than 2000 karma, especially when you factor in that red hits I get... I've easily broken 1000 points of red karma.

Last edited:
strangebrew said:
Since I joined in October, do I get 10 days free now?

It looks like you joined is Sept of 01. You get 10 free days of Platinum after 90 days on the site. Let us know if it happens each year or only once. Or better yet, please considering a Platinum upgrade. There's tons of benefits.

All Platinum Memberships include:
A 5000 message PM mailbox instead of only 50.
Live uncensored real-time chat.
The stealth site ExpertPCSupport.com (so your boss won't catch you surfing Elite at work.
Your very own Discussion Board if you want one in our Member Boards Section about any subject you choose.
Full size pics. You can expand the small thumbnail pics anywhere to see the full-sized pictures. And see everything is the Picture Boards including: Pictures of Gear, Our Members, Men, Women, and the Pro Bodybuilders.
Unrestricted Platinum Search. Search the largest bodybuilding and fitness archive in the world! Search by Key Word, User Name, Date and Specific Forum.
Access to all the private Platinum Boards in George's Inner Circle (Platinum Hardcore, The Best of Elite Fitness, My Training Journal, Bodybuilding and the Law, and Platinum Chemistry).
Access to full size pics in the Elite Fitness photo galleries.
An $11.97 discount on every order of discount name-brand supplement at EliteFitnessNutrition.com
Your own 12MB personal web site if you want one.
The ability to copy other members posts to any other forum.
Extra Karma, Glowing Blue Stars, Signatures in all your posts, and Immediate Avatars.
Seven Free Hardcore Steroid Bonus Reports valued at $273.
Free Telephone and Free Email Support!
NO banner ads and NO pop-up ads!

string_bean00 said:
Nah, it's easier to get 2000 karma points than make 1000 posts...both methods raise your karmic power by one.

Exactly - as do each 2 months you have been here.

George Spellwin said:
It looks like you joined is Sept of 01. You get 10 free days of Platinum after 90 days on the site. Let us know if it happens each year or only once. Or better yet, please considering a Platinum upgrade. There's tons of benefits.

All Platinum Memberships include:
A 5000 message PM mailbox instead of only 50.
Live uncensored real-time chat.
The stealth site ExpertPCSupport.com (so your boss won't catch you surfing Elite at work.
Your very own Discussion Board if you want one in our Member Boards Section about any subject you choose.
Full size pics. You can expand the small thumbnail pics anywhere to see the full-sized pictures. And see everything is the Picture Boards including: Pictures of Gear, Our Members, Men, Women, and the Pro Bodybuilders.
Unrestricted Platinum Search. Search the largest bodybuilding and fitness archive in the world! Search by Key Word, User Name, Date and Specific Forum.
Access to all the private Platinum Boards in George's Inner Circle (Platinum Hardcore, The Best of Elite Fitness, My Training Journal, Bodybuilding and the Law, and Platinum Chemistry).
Access to full size pics in the Elite Fitness photo galleries.
An $11.97 discount on every order of discount name-brand supplement at EliteFitnessNutrition.com
Your own 12MB personal web site if you want one.
The ability to copy other members posts to any other forum.
Extra Karma, Glowing Blue Stars, Signatures in all your posts, and Immediate Avatars.
Seven Free Hardcore Steroid Bonus Reports valued at $273.
Free Telephone and Free Email Support!
NO banner ads and NO pop-up ads!

All that for only 11.97 a month??? This is a no brainer!! I gotta sign up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom