Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Karma???

i have a pot on my stove... i think it had my eggwhites in it this morning... yup, eggwhite remains...

does that mean these fenshiki people never cook?

Karma, as defined by the Satanic Goatslayer English Dictionary, means

The forced presence of homicidal thoughts in your brain, causing your head to swell and eventually rupture.

One time, when I was closing a set of snatches, karma snuck up on me and made me throw my lifting chalk (salt) into Toothless' eyes, causing him to flail around aimlessly. The nice friend that I am, I had the common sense to shoot him in the chest with a bean bag.

Karma truly is a bitch.

Very interesting...I never notice all these new lil buttons till someone points em out. Im lucky to just get a reply and submit it right:)

Damn.......smiley faces dont improve the karma rating :mad:

When someone gets a chance....vote me some damn good karma :D

yea... i couldnt figure this thing out for the life of me....now i get it... um i think:confused: . i think i gave sassy69 some karma:) . ok ok... now im gonna run up this thread and share some luv... someone give KB some karma!!
this is neato:p :D

Satanic Goatslayer said:
Karma, as defined by the Satanic Goatslayer English Dictionary, means

The forced presence of homicidal thoughts in your brain, causing your head to swell and eventually rupture.

One time, when I was closing a set of snatches, karma snuck up on me and made me throw my lifting chalk (salt) into Toothless' eyes, causing him to flail around aimlessly. The nice friend that I am, I had the common sense to shoot him in the chest with a bean bag.

Karma truly is a bitch.

what kind of karma does toothless have then??? :confused:

Top Bottom