Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

KaitlinJRob1982...

KaitlinJRob1982 said:
oh ok. i thought you meant bro like a guy. yes I like Raina! she is very nice. and we have a very special friend in common :)
Wait a sec. I thought she was a guy. Who's the special friend?
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
lol what?? just a friend of hers that i know
So, can you spill some dirt on her? Just something that would make her embarassed to come to EF for the next few days.

Perhaps some incriminating picture?
 
EnderJE said:
So, can you spill some dirt on her? Just something that would make her embarassed to come to EF for the next few days.

Perhaps some incriminating picture?

um no pictures. and i would never want to embarrass her or be mean to her! she's so sweet! she's been really nice to me since i've been on here. we just have a mutual friend thats all.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
um no pictures. and i would never want to embarrass her or be mean to her! she's so sweet! she's been really nice to me since i've been on here. we just have a mutual friend thats all.
Your her lesbian lover, aren't you?

Sigh...this thread was meant to be nice.
 
EnderJE said:
Your her lesbian lover, aren't you?

Sigh...this thread was meant to be nice.


haha hell no! god you men are all the same! no, we honestly do have a mutual friend. well she's better friends with him than I am.
 
EnderJE said:
Could you do like her and post up pictures of your scantily clad body?


haha. im not built like her! i wish. she has been helpng me with working out and dieting and stuff lately. maybe if i start my new diet and get ready for spring break i'll take pictures from spring break and show you guys.
 
Longhorn85 said:
While we've disagreed, I don't think I have been mean to you. Or have I?

no, you and I have heated discussions but you've never called me a whore or bitch or anything like that I dont believe.

i can handle heated debate, thats what normal people do.

obviously this statement holds true to this website. 75% of these people are not "normal"
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
haha. im not built like her! i wish. she has been helpng me with working out and dieting and stuff lately. maybe if i start my new diet and get ready for spring break i'll take pictures from spring break and show you guys.
Well, whether you're a man or not, welcome. :D

Good luck with the diet and stuff. Wait a sec. She's helping you with "stuff"? How lewd.

Remember the first rule of the Internet. If you saw it here, it must be bullshit.

And now please commence with the posting of nudie pics. Unless your a man, then don't. PM them to Oak.

:D
 
EnderJE said:
Well, whether you're a man or not, welcome. :D

Good luck with the diet and stuff. Wait a sec. She's helping you with "stuff"? How lewd.

Remember the first rule of the Internet. If you saw it here, it must be bullshit.

And now please commence with the posting of nudie pics. Unless your a man, then don't. PM them to Oak.

:D

hey hey hey be nice to me
 
tiger88 said:
she is just the typical loser college type girl

u forgot to add that i istill live at home because i come from a not so rich family and i work at a chain restaurant as a server.

anything else you want to make fun of go right ahead :)
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
no, you and I have heated discussions but you've never called me a whore or bitch or anything like that I dont believe.

i can handle heated debate, thats what normal people do.

I'm not into name-calling. I appreciate your opinions.
 
Longhorn85 said:
I'm not into name-calling. I appreciate your opinions.

although we disagree, i can tell you are an individual who believes the way you do becaue you DO care about our country and want the best for it, just as I do. We just look at the means of getting to the best possible situation for our country in a different way :)
 
I must say that considering how she first started posting on this website, are you all that clueless as to who the friend is? some of you, esp older ones are his friend for pete's sake


don't mean to sound condecsending but COME ON ;)
 
StickFigure said:
2) I do better with recaps
You're going to start flirting with her and visit her in July; when the fattie doesn't pan out. The irish torpedo will fight you for it.
 
helmet,I know your joking

kaitlin,im bored also,but not in a bar mood,so im keeping my ass in,

austin,now i know who she means

p.s Im a wuss i dont fight
 
She's a sweetheart. Someone very close to me is someone she knows.

But I don't think she likes me as more than just friends. Not yet anyways. I mean if I get 12 dozen peach roses from her on my desk on Tuesday I might think differently.
 
theoak01 said:
helmet,I know your joking

kaitlin,im bored also,but not in a bar mood,so im keeping my ass in,

austin,now i know who she means
But Pants, you've got a chance. I'll back you up, homey.

BTW, who?
 
EnderJE said:
But Pants, you've got a chance. I'll back you up, homey.

BTW, who?


lol that worked well on our plan to take over michigan didnt it lol,but your support is appreciated.

and KAK
 
theoak01 said:
lol that worked well on our plan to take over michigan didnt it lol,but your support is appreciated.

and KAK
Well, SOMEONE sayd that MTown was too far....fucker didn't get in the car. KAK?
 
Raina said:
She's a sweetheart. Someone very close to me is someone she knows.

But I don't think she likes me as more than just friends. Not yet anyways. I mean if I get 12 dozen peach roses from her on my desk on Tuesday I might think differently.


HI! LOL. um no, i most likely will always view you as platonic friends. lol. how are you? thanks for that information. ive been telling people on here how much you've been trying to help me :)

I just made plans for spring break and the date is circled. i've got to look good, its my last one!

have you heard from our little boxer lately? LOL
 
Raina said:
She's a sweetheart. Someone very close to me is someone she knows.

But I don't think she likes me as more than just friends. Not yet anyways. I mean if I get 12 dozen peach roses from her on my desk on Tuesday I might think differently.

screw Valentines day....

lol jk if I can get this dude to straighten 1 thing out I will be able to sell my first loan next week and thats a grand or so in my pocket yay! go me (well I hope so anyways)
 
EnderJE said:
Well, SOMEONE sayd that MTown was too far....fucker didn't get in the car. KAK?


i was waitingt in the car for weeks dude you never came,musta been the wrong car

kakdiesel aka pervis,or so i thinks
 
Top Bottom