EnderJE said:We're too mistrusting...you're a good bro.
You're a good bro. Just like Raina.KaitlinJRob1982 said:what??
EnderJE said:You're a good bro. Just like Raina.
Wait a sec. I thought she was a guy. Who's the special friend?KaitlinJRob1982 said:oh ok. i thought you meant bro like a guy. yes I like Raina! she is very nice. and we have a very special friend in common![]()
Relax, Pants. You'll get the change to shoot the "Irish Torpedo" into the ship.theoak01 said:what the hell is going on here?
EnderJE said:Wait a sec. I thought she was a guy. Who's the special friend?
KaitlinJRob1982 said:someone is actually being nice to me
So, can you spill some dirt on her? Just something that would make her embarassed to come to EF for the next few days.KaitlinJRob1982 said:lol what?? just a friend of hers that i know
Thought you might like it...theoak01 said:thats good
helmet,irish torpedo? lmao
Pants will show you.KaitlinJRob1982 said:whats an irish torpedo
KaitlinJRob1982 said:whats an irish torpedo
Sheesh. You fucked it up with MTown. Ask for directions.theoak01 said:he is just being perverted,but its so damned funny
EnderJE said:So, can you spill some dirt on her? Just something that would make her embarassed to come to EF for the next few days.
Perhaps some incriminating picture?
Your her lesbian lover, aren't you?KaitlinJRob1982 said:um no pictures. and i would never want to embarrass her or be mean to her! she's so sweet! she's been really nice to me since i've been on here. we just have a mutual friend thats all.
EnderJE said:Sheesh. You fucked it up with MTown. Ask for directions.
EnderJE said:Your her lesbian lover, aren't you?
Sigh...this thread was meant to be nice.
KaitlinJRob1982 said:haha hell no! god you men are all the same! no, we honestly do have a mutual friend. well she's better friends with him than I am.
KaitlinJRob1982 said:texas?
EnderJE said:Could you do like her and post up pictures of your scantily clad body?
KaitlinJRob1982 said:someone is actually being nice to me
Longhorn85 said:While we've disagreed, I don't think I have been mean to you. Or have I?
Well, whether you're a man or not, welcome.KaitlinJRob1982 said:haha. im not built like her! i wish. she has been helpng me with working out and dieting and stuff lately. maybe if i start my new diet and get ready for spring break i'll take pictures from spring break and show you guys.
EnderJE said:Well, whether you're a man or not, welcome.
Good luck with the diet and stuff. Wait a sec. She's helping you with "stuff"? How lewd.
Remember the first rule of the Internet. If you saw it here, it must be bullshit.
And now please commence with the posting of nudie pics. Unless your a man, then don't. PM them to Oak.
![]()
I DID! I said to PM nudie pics to you. Isn't that nice? You're a good Canadian boy, eh?theoak01 said:hey hey hey be nice to me
EnderJE said:I DID! I said to PM nudie pics to you. Isn't that nice? You're a good Canadian boy, eh?
Foxxie said:what is weird is she's already a Plat Member as soon as she join in.![]()
anyways, who cares.![]()
I did. They allow gay marriage now.theoak01 said:lol i thought u said pm man nudes to me
KaitlinJRob1982 said:a guy named Radar bought me the membership.

theoak01 said:im not gay
KaitlinJRob1982 said:someone is actually being nice to me
tiger88 said:she is just the typical loser college type girl
KaitlinJRob1982 said:no, you and I have heated discussions but you've never called me a whore or bitch or anything like that I dont believe.
i can handle heated debate, thats what normal people do.
Longhorn85 said:I'm not into name-calling. I appreciate your opinions.
StickFigure said:why are peeps mean to you?
KaitlinJRob1982 said:hmm..where do i begin? just read every thread and post I am in and you will see.
You're going to start flirting with her and visit her in July; when the fattie doesn't pan out. The irish torpedo will fight you for it.StickFigure said:2) I do better with recaps
But Pants, you've got a chance. I'll back you up, homey.theoak01 said:helmet,I know your joking
kaitlin,im bored also,but not in a bar mood,so im keeping my ass in,
austin,now i know who she means
EnderJE said:But Pants, you've got a chance. I'll back you up, homey.
BTW, who?
Well, SOMEONE sayd that MTown was too far....fucker didn't get in the car. KAK?theoak01 said:lol that worked well on our plan to take over michigan didnt it lol,but your support is appreciated.
and KAK
Raina said:She's a sweetheart. Someone very close to me is someone she knows.
But I don't think she likes me as more than just friends. Not yet anyways. I mean if I get 12 dozen peach roses from her on my desk on Tuesday I might think differently.
EnderJE said:You're going to start flirting with her and visit her in July; when the fattie doesn't pan out. The irish torpedo will fight you for it.
Raina said:She's a sweetheart. Someone very close to me is someone she knows.
But I don't think she likes me as more than just friends. Not yet anyways. I mean if I get 12 dozen peach roses from her on my desk on Tuesday I might think differently.
EnderJE said:Well, SOMEONE sayd that MTown was too far....fucker didn't get in the car. KAK?
Raina said:I don't remember the last time a day went by where I didn't hear from him.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














