Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just went Platinum...feedback wanted

:devil:
What are your goals there fruitcake? If you want to be lean and ripped you're already there. If you want to be an Olympian, we can give input. Either way you are in great shape and it's obvious you can reach any goal you set out to make! Good job!

:devil:
What are your goals there fruitcake? If you want to be lean and ripped you're already there. If you want tobe an Olympian, we can give input. Either way you are in great shape and it's obvious you can reach any goal you set out to make! Good job!

the pose has got to go, thats the same one my wife does. You need to put some more mass up top for sure. but your looking alright.

You look like a queer, hows that for feedback, jerkie? What? You'll what? You want some of this? Just kidding bud, you look great. Most guys would kill for a bod like that. The wheels are LOADS better than my flat wheels. You look a shitload better than I do.

Looks great -- Keep up the good work!

Looking excellent. Great abs. I'm always curious how tall people are. Are you willing to reveal this?

looks like a great photoshop edit... if you ask me...

C

Top Bottom