Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Just took a couple pills..

dawookie

New member
Welp,
Tonights gonna be the first time in a long time that me and my girlfriend took some ecstacy... .
Hopefully all goes well.. ;)

Anyone else on here partake in the "x" every once and awhile..


Probably wait a little while, hit the kryp in the bong and take a little g..

Cheers!
 
No, but I took some ECA today to stay awake at work and that shit fucked me up. Sometimes it affects me a lot stronger than at other times. 2 people told me that their doctors said that Ephedrine is really bad for you and that they wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of lawsuits in the future as the long term effect of ephedrine takes effect. One of the doctors said it damages heart muscle. Any thoughts on this?
 
Wisdom, like dog crap, can be found in the least likely places. More often than not, it's dog crap though.
 
I havent rolled since I lived in FL more than a year ago. I would like to sometime soon but I am unemployed and dont feel I deserve it right now. Have fun kids!!! Dont forget to drink your water! Going out or house party?
 
Hey bigred,

That nintendo quote was never said by anyone back then. I saw something on slanderous chain e-mails the other night on TechNow TV.
 
Dawookie said:
Welp,
Tonights gonna be the first time in a long time that me and my girlfriend took some ecstacy... .
Hopefully all goes well.. ;)

Anyone else on here partake in the "x" every once and awhile..


Probably wait a little while, hit the kryp in the bong and take a little g..

Cheers!

oh damn sounds like a fun night!!!Maybe you should get online later and let your extacy have fun with the karma button;)
 
BigRedCat said:
I havent rolled since I lived in FL more than a year ago. I would like to sometime soon but I am unemployed and dont feel I deserve it right now. Have fun kids!!! Dont forget to drink your water! Going out or house party?

House party.. just me and my girl.. Its much better that way.. This is sorta our reward for working hard and going to school..

Definately was worth it.
 
That is the best way. I used to have house parties all the time in FL. Hope you had fun! The sex always rocks on E!:p
 
we rolled over labor day weekend, first time in 8 months! it was pretty awesome, i'm thinking 8 months was the perfect amount of time between rolls! ;)
 
sermon_of_mockery said:
oh damn sounds like a fun night!!!Maybe you should get online later and let your extacy have fun with the karma button;)
i miss the mockery man
 
someone hit txgrl with green
she's probably on a treadmil somewhere
and felt a sting
 
dawookie said:
lol @ old incriminating thread
when I return hits I select
"posts started"
I figure it gives a better selection for me to hit back or comment on
in your case you've started about 2 dozen threads in 4 years
I scroll down to the bottom too
I'm a history buff
 
lol
 
not sure how it is here now,but a few years back this board became beyond censored.I stuck around cause there were no holds barred,but then everyone became a mod,threads were constanly disappearing,or locked for no fucking reason.
that and I took a break from roids.
Now I need to know whats up with the var thats out now.you heard the word?
that douche highintensity still contaminating this place?
 
sermon_of_mockery said:
not sure how it is here now,but a few years back this board became beyond censored.I stuck around cause there were no holds barred,but then everyone became a mod,threads were constanly disappearing,or locked for no fucking reason.
that and I took a break from roids.
Now I need to know whats up with the var thats out now.you heard the word?
that douche highintensity still contaminating this place?
there's a shitload of guys who're loving the var right now. someone will let you in on it, i'm sure. HI? he's long gone...
 
i've gotten away with a lot of gender biased shit flinging, making fun of different races/cultures, gay jokes are always fun, um, the only subject i think might give you trouble is aborting fetuses. other than that, it's pretty mellow....
 
HumanTarget said:
i've gotten away with a lot of gender biased shit flinging, making fun of different races/cultures, gay jokes are always fun, um, the only subject i think might give you trouble is aborting fetuses. other than that, it's pretty mellow....
hell yeah
 
sermon_of_mockery said:
most fucking definetelly!
I'm about to lay a track with my old band Deprecated with Guy from pyrexia on guitar.


"Deriding His Creation"? I have your cd. lol
 
sermon_of_mockery said:
most fucking definetelly!
I'm about to lay a track with my old band Deprecated with Guy from pyrexia on guitar.


Got the old Drowned Productions "Sermon Of Mockery" too, traded off my Pathos Prod version.
 
Top Bottom