Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just saw Troy today, Brad Pitt juiced

C3bodybuilding said:
It was the guys job to look good for the movie. He can afford the best of trainers, food and supplements. You combine that with the desire to be in great shape for a role, and you can look like that clean, no problem. Even without the best of trainers, meals being made, etc, you could still look like that easy. Then you think how much easier it would be if you didn't have a job to go to from 9-5, kids to deal with, etc, and you really start to think that there was nothing but some good old fashioned hard work involved.

As far as people who put Brad Pitt down, call him a punk, loser or any number of names, why hate? Don't be jealous. He isn't the type of actor Arnold was/is. He sometimes does a movie where he has to be in good shape, but I've never seen him in a film that would require him to look like Ronnie Coleman. From interviews I've seen he seems like an ok guy. He got a lucky break and is on top of the world. And besides women all over love him, and would take him, and his body (even if he wasn't rich) over any of us any day of the week. Thats the truth.

this is 100% true IMO

i would NOT mind being him for one day. i like all the movies he is in too.

From the pics Ive seen I dont think he was juiced in the film; granted I havent seen it.

I have a similair build, 6' and 185, about 7-8% most of the time. The thing I notice, especially with leaner guys, is muscle hardness. He looks soft in the pics of the movie Ive seen.

For me Theres a big difference in how dense my muscle appears, and swelling in the joints. My wrists swell close to an inch when Im on. If your really obsessed with him compare his joints from when you think he's on and when he's off.

needsize said:
Pitt has a fine physique, nothing wrong with it, women love that sort of thing, so there isnt any need to insult the guy, deep down we are all jealous over what that dude has. But no way do you need to juice to look like that, it just takes attention to detail

I agree...

the only joke here is all the losers you hate on him

newsflash: Brad Pitt is not a bodybuilder...but he gets the job done for what it's worth

the only thing worse than all these brad pitt threads is everyone who chimes in what a loser he is

I don't know what your definition of a loser is but

a) he has more money than he could ever spend
b) he can get any girl on this planet guaranteed...ANY

needsize said:
Pitt has a fine physique, nothing wrong with it, women love that sort of thing, so there isnt any need to insult the guy, deep down we are all jealous over what that dude has. But no way do you need to juice to look like that, it just takes attention to detail

Damn Straight...he's bangin my avatar and I am not too happy about it, not happy at all.

Liked him in fight club, good actor.

Just saw Troy with my boyfriend. Great movie! Brads looking good

Top Bottom