Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just saw Troy today, Brad Pitt juiced

satchboogie said:
anybody aspiring to one day look like brad pitt in ANY of his movies needs to hang up bodybuilding alltogether... certainly not steroid nor board ready.

Yep..Saw this same thread somewhere else..Its one thing to look at his progress..But to start a thread and admire how "jacked" brad pitt is :rolleyes: i mean come on really!!!! If that is what your ideal physique is, like satch said hang up your weight belt, stick a fork in ya cuz your done!!!!!!!!!

i get it...whoever started this thread must be a promoter of the movie...cuz i will now go and see it, just to laugh my ass off at the fact brad pitt ever juiced

I saw him on TRL and although i have not seen the movie troy, he looked skinny as shit on the MTV..

NYBodyguard said:
http://troymovie.warnerbros.com/

you think in order to look like that you need juice?

1.jpg

dude, those arms must be what, 11", maybe 12"!!!! god i HAVE to find out what he takes!

ok i never hate on the guy since he is rich and famous and good looking and fucks hot bitches and is rich rich RICH

he trains like u an mens health model...

wieghts a few times a week and some cardio...that simple

i bet if he wanted to addd some size he could just by changing his program around

again he is rich and good looking who needs muscles when u are brad pitt?

atutt2 said:
I just got back from seeing the movie today and I don't care what half of you guys say, the skinny 150lb actor who probably spent 3 months preparing for the roll physically was jacked. I would guess he came in about 185lbs, but once again w/out an ounce of bodyfat. No one puts on that much solid muscle mass w/out some type of fat gain with it. It's impossible...unless of course your injecting the good stuff. His traps/chest tell all. Any non-believers, go watch the movie, you'll see for yourself. He likely had a personal trainer with him all day every day preparing his meals and workouts, but that alone isn't enough to transform yourself that much in 3 months.

You=dumbass

I saw the guy on Conan Obrian a few nights back and he was quite the opposite of buff. And he looks a little shorter than 6'2''.

Top Bottom