Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just put my girl on anavar I need help

Jacked NYC

I just staretd my girl on 10 mg BTG anavar a day for 12 weeks. First question I have is 10 mg good or should it be more and the other is 12 weeks too long ? Thanks for any help.

At 10 mg a day, I would think 12 weeks should be fine. It will not be very toxic at all on that dose, so unless there is some other reason that I am not aware of (for a female), she should be fine. If for anyreason she starts to have any sides, you can have her discontinue use of it, and the side(s) should stop promptly, since it is fast acting, as with any oral.

badazzwhitedude said:

That's what I do when she doesn't want to swallow. :p

Sorry, I if I hadn't said it, someone else would have anyway. :)

Like i said, you're just with the wrong type of woman. :)

hmmm, why did you start her off at 10mg, should have started over lower dosage and slowly raised the dose as needed to maximize the gain and minimize the sides, go slow, real slow, you will so regret it later if not. You are sooo spooking me, poor girl.

After years of working out

After years of working out, I started mine on anavar 2.5 for 10, 5 for 10, 7.5 for 10, 5 for 10, 2.5 for 10days. A simple pyramid and it worked very well I have a post cycle pic. The goal was to reduce some body fat and add some tone. Some clen was used at the end also. I would always recomend starting with a low dose guy/girl first time just to see how the individule tolerates the drug.........The freak

Re: After years of working out

GENETIC_FREAK said:
After years of working out, I started mine on anavar 2.5 for 10, 5 for 10, 7.5 for 10, 5 for 10, 2.5 for 10days. A simple pyramid and it worked very well I have a post cycle pic. The goal was to reduce some body fat and add some tone. Some clen was used at the end also. I would always recomend starting with a low dose guy/girl first time just to see how the individule tolerates the drug.........The freak

Damn that chic is a hot as hell!!!!!bless you man! (you can tell I am on test right now)

Top Bottom