Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Just Put an Offer on Another House

curling

New member
I am getting this one pretty decent I guess. Paying 69k for a 1000 sqft pier and beam home in a upscale yuppy area that I think I rent for $850. The guy wanted 84k but having financial trouble so he lowered the price. What sucks is 2 months ago he had an offer of 82k he turned down.
 
sucks for him .. not for you

good luck
 
Thanks. I just put this on the board because a bunch of people give me grief for buying toys instead of investment property. I just wanted to show people I am not shallow.
 
$69,000 for a house?

and here i am bitching about not being able to find anything for less than $500,000.
 
dang im from tenn and we got a 1000sq foot house for 52000
brick too and on an acre lot
in city limits
 
newbiebynature said:
what part of the country do you live in that you can buy a decent house for 69k?

Texas. It is a 3/1 with no garage though. I think I can build a little garage apt for 30k and rent that for $450. It is a nice little house hardwood floors saltillo tile and updated kitchen.
 
i dont know, it was the house i lived in lol
was the first house
i lived in east tenn below knoxville
the payments were 356 a month
but he refinanced it last year and got it financed for a shorter time but the payments are now over 600 a month
we bought it in 96 and it was built in 91 and had a carport and stuff
3 bedroom 1 bath tho.....was really tiny
oh and a kitchen (nice size) and dining room
 
Do you think 12% return is good for rental property? Do any of ya'll know of a better investment than that right now?
 
curling said:
Never mind what your payment are what could you rent it for?
i dont know, i have rented crappy places before for 300, im sure it could go for at LEAST 600 a month
 
Do you live in bum or fuck Texas? Shit that's cheap.

Here, its about 15-20 K per 100 sqft and that doubles closer to water and well you just can't even get water front for under 200K on a postage stamp lot.
 
ZKaudio said:
there isn't a home in my entire city under 1.3 million. fucking sad. Find me an undervalued coastal community ( no red states ) or I'm going to argentina.

See that is the problem those blue states are just too dang high to live in them.
 
Total up mortgage, insurance, taxes and charge 125% of that, if you can't get that much, you're paying too much for the house.
 
perhaps with the rental income you could afford to buy a motel room with TWO bedrooms the next time you and your family go out of town?






lol
 
redguru said:
Total up mortgage, insurance, taxes and charge 125% of that, if you can't get that much, you're paying too much for the house.

After doing that i am getting 130%. Just on the money I am netting 12% after taxes and insurance.
 
Top Bottom