Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just one question about SARMs

deezy682

So after downloading the app a couple months ago i found myself addicted to these forums so i decided to make an acct. I just read Radar's journal about SARMs (well 26pgs of it anyway.) and still confused on one thing though. I know you can take it as a kickstart, bridge or PCT. Could you take just a cycle of sarms s4? dosage as 5/2 @ 50a day? Still debating on how long the cycle would be....Anyway just curious on what all of your opinions are on it. thanks

ps. thanks radar for the time spent on that log; helped with a lot of questions

Yes you can run s4 solo, cant run it during pct as its more suppressive than osta. You can run 5/2 but id try everyday until the sides show up. 8 weeks is standard, anythin less wont get you the full benefit, anything more the risk is greater than the reward. Great thing is if u order from SS you only need 1 bottle for a 2 month cycle at 50mg, definitely sounds worth it to me

Yes you can run s4 solo, cant run it during pct as its more suppressive than osta. You can run 5/2 but id try everyday until the sides show up. 8 weeks is standard, anythin less wont get you the full benefit, anything more the risk is greater than the reward. Great thing is if u order from SS you only need 1 bottle for a 2 month cycle at 50mg, definitely sounds worth it to me

legit.. sounds like I'll defiantly be ordering some:jump:

..Should of added this uptop but....Ive been on the bridge lately about either doing a cycle of s4 or a cycle of test e 500/wk. Which would be ideal for a first time cycle? 6'4, 200lbs, 21yrs old

..Should of added this uptop but....Ive been on the bridge lately about either doing a cycle of s4 or a cycle of test e 500/wk. Which would be ideal for a first time cycle? 6'4, 200lbs, 21yrs old

I wouldnt suggest test at 21 bro, u already got more than enough being produced naturally. I did var at 22 and wish i waited. Id actually go with ostarine if you want a lean bulker, 25 mg 8weeks, very little suppression and no sides.

I wouldnt suggest test at 21 bro, u already got more than enough being produced naturally. I did var at 22 and wish i waited. Id actually go with ostarine if you want a lean bulker, 25 mg 8weeks, very little suppression and no sides.

appreciate it brother

yea, id wait a few years bro... didnt run my first until i was 28. Check your test levels on a blood test. chances are you wont need test for a few years unless u just have low t, but i doubt thats the case.
Have fun with some sarms, diet and kill that shit when u go in the gym. cycle a pre workout, maybe add in some creatine nitrate. at your age there are so many alternatives.

Top Bottom