Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just got my first wheytobuildmuscle

ridikk5

First time ordering this whey from NTBM.com. Got the chocolate fudge 5lb bag at a great price. Tasted very good. ill be ordering from him again. Thanks nathan.

Yah the shipping was like 2 business days that's crazy. And its free. I'm happy to support a legit small business that operates so top notch.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Yah the shipping was like 2 business days that's crazy. And its free. I'm happy to support a legit small business that operates so top notch.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness
yesssir, i've stood by their products since my first purchase and that was about two years ago

im gonna have to try that pb crunch, i tried chocolate pb first and it tasted so good i never bought anything else and its been a year and half lol

PB Crunch is really the best I have ever tasted. Tomorrow I'm ordering apple crisp or whatever it's called. Mmmmm mmmmm good.

Last edited:
I love the chocolate peanut butter! I love Reese's too so if I can't eat a Reese's while on my diet I might as well be able to drink one lol...my problem is self control with it hahaha

My next order will probably be the apple crisp and pb crunch.

Top Bottom