Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got a Rx!!!!! need opinions PLEASE HELP

eddie1

I had blood work done my test was 103. She prescribed me test cyp 200mg for one ml every 2 weeks. In 4-6 weeks she wants me to come back to re-test to she if she needs to make my dosages higher. I want to get higher dosages but I also wanted to start very badly since my sex drive is zero. if i run test prop and tren for 4 weeks both being 100mg EOD and then stop cold turkey and go back in to re test do you think i will be low enuf for her to give me a higher dosage of the cyp or will my results come back real high? i figured since prop and tren are short acting esters they would be out of the system by week 6 and i will be ok? i know you guys will prolly say just dont do anything for 4 more weeks but the dr gave me my first shot of the cyp and i have already started the prop and tren ( done 2 injects of each). thanks for your help

In my opinion I would get my levels strait FIRST. Then do a cycle.

Look at it like this, if your levels come back too high, the doc will lower you Rx.

So is it worth it in the long run?

Do as directed by your doc. The only thing I would do is go in for blood work one day befor your inj. This will put you at the lower end of the scale. (Probably)

Get you test levels straight first, then do you run.

Smoke

In my opinion I would get my levels strait FIRST. Then do a cycle.

Look at it like this, if your levels come back too high, the doc will lower you Rx.

So is it worth it in the long run?

Do as directed by your doc. The only thing I would do is go in for blood work one day befor your inj. This will put you at the lower end of the scale. (Probably)

Get you test levels straight first, then do you run.

Smoke

Good point, imean obviously you have access to gear from undergroung scources so why do you want to get more from the doc? Does your medical cover it?

i want to get more from the doc bc as we all know it is getting harder and harder to get gear not to mention that the fed's are really cracking down on gear. i would just like to have the most access to legal pharmacy gear as possible. as for running it like doc said its too late because i have done 300mg of prop, 300mg of tren, and the 200mg of cyp.

great question im kinda in the same situation....i would love to hear some experts opinion on this.

I had blood work done my test was 103. She prescribed me test cyp 200mg for one ml every 2 weeks. In 4-6 weeks she wants me to come back to re-test to she if she needs to make my dosages higher. I want to get higher dosages but I also wanted to start very badly since my sex drive is zero. if i run test prop and tren for 4 weeks both being 100mg EOD and then stop cold turkey and go back in to re test do you think i will be low enuf for her to give me a higher dosage of the cyp or will my results come back real high? i figured since prop and tren are short acting esters they would be out of the system by week 6 and i will be ok? i know you guys will prolly say just dont do anything for 4 more weeks but the dr gave me my first shot of the cyp and i have already started the prop and tren ( done 2 injects of each). thanks for your help

Let me get this straight. You have ZERO sex drive and you want to run tren 100mg EOD and then stop "Cold Turkey"? Wow. Is it possible to now have a sex drive in the negatives since your at zero already?? Why would you ever want to do this?

i will be running test prop 100mg EOD along w the tren. im running the tren bc its the greatest AAS for me. i want to cut up a tad and tren always shreds me.....so will the tren help lower my total test levels when i retest?

A few questions:

How many times have you had bloods done and had low test?

When were you bled? Morning?

Have you cycled before? If so, how long post cycle were you bled?

Top Bottom