Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just got a full check up today

RADAR

Been having a sharp pain in my right back side for several months,since i already had an appointment, i mentioned this also. a blood test was taken,i had to give a urine sample (wasn't sure what to expect since i was still running Product X,and before that i had just finished a 4 month cycle of Dbol),so sitting there waiting for the results with all kind of thoughts going thru my head,i gained 17 pounds off the dbol,and 10 off roduct X,everything came back fine,the Dr .gave me a full run over and gace me a shot for imflamation,wheh the nurse came to inject it she asked where did i want it, said left delt,she said you gotta relax that shouder or it's it's going to hurt,i shook my arm a said lets try again, no you have to relax,she said i lifted my arm and said this is it tensed and said now this is relaxed,she felt it and replied ,that i was hard as a rock,on the drive home i kept touching the area and that brought attention to other bodyparts i realized then that i was solid as cement all because of Product X,that made my day,just thought i would share,thanks again Needto :)

LOL, to boocoo (from full metal jacket or however its spelled.

Good to hear everything came back fine RADAR , as for the gains YIKE'S ! dbol and product X FTW by the sounds of things :)
ALL bodyparts were rock hard you say....how good looking was that nurse ?...ha ha

I think building a tolerance to aas is kind of a myth.

Now someone potentially needing more aas over time as they get bigger and stronger I can believe. That doesn't mean you are actually growing resistance to it, but that to get the effects you used to get at 220lbs vs. 250lbs it's only logical you may need more.

I think building a tolerance to aas is kind of a myth.

Now someone potentially needing more aas over time as they get bigger and stronger I can believe. That doesn't mean you are actually growing resistance to it, but that to get the effects you used to get at 220lbs vs. 250lbs it's only logical you may need more.

You are right on the money with that one,a few years ago i used to weigh over 260 at that size and height i needed not only more gear but more food,today my body cannot tolerate carrying that much so i try to hang around the 190-220 mark. I honestly believe i look better in that range.

That is aweome Radar, your a sexy rock hard beast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom