Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just found this forum and

Makarov

holy f*ck guys its like you have PhD in everything body related
i used to browse bodybuilding.com but didnt see as many geniuses like fuckin here

You would be surprised just how many of us have masters and degrees in this stuff

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

holy f*ck guys its like you have PhD in everything body related
i used to browse bodybuilding.com but didnt see as many geniuses like fuckin here

What's your real name?

And if you are looking for a group of geniuses, you've definitely come to the right place.

Just watch out for Pick3, he just trolls for cawk.

Your in the write place! Their is knowhere else with so many edjucated people. Its' ensain! Stick a round, your'll learn alot!

Your in the write place! Their is knowhere else with so many edjucated people. Its' ensain! Stick a round, your'll learn alot!

I know you're fucking around, but there is so much wrong with that I really want to bomb your ass for it.

lol

I know you're fucking around, but there is so much wrong with that I really want to bomb your ass for it.

lol

LOL OK, I deserve it. But first try it. It is harder than you think to write that stupid. I cringed after every wrong word.

Top Bottom