Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just Dbol and Clomid

castar

Whats up Bro's,

I finally got a reliable source and purchased some Dbol(pink tabs) and some Clomid to begin my first cycle.

I did some research and one of the post's I came across of was Kronk's Newbie help post

can be found here

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...=20&highlight=dianabol and cycle&pagenumber=1

After doing some more research I think this would be an ok cycle but I have some questions.

Week
1 3 tabs - 15 mg ---

2 3 tabs - 15 mg ---

3 4 tabs - 20 mg ---

4 5 tabs - 25 mg ---

5 6 tabs - 30 mg ---

6 6 tabs - 30 mg ---

7 5 tabs - 25 mg ---

8 4 tabs - 20 mg ---

9 3 tabs - 15 mg ---

10 3 tabs - 15 mg ---

11 100mg Clomid

12 50mg Clomid

Question #1 Are my Dbol intakes high enough ? I see other posts where some are taking 30mg a day for 4 weeks + stacking w/sus250 ect.

Question #2 Will I need Nolva for this cycle or will the Clomid we enough ?

nolva and clomid is always necessary to have on hand....nolva in case u are prone to gyno(precaution)...clomid to bring the boys up to par when ur done....i see guys crash all the time when coming off their cycles due to the fact they don't have clomid...a juicer's best friend.......good luck!!
Finabomber

12 weeks is a long time to stay on dboll, i would try to add some test, or deca in there. your liver is not going to live 12 weeks of dboll.:(

Pick a dose & stay with it untill you are ready to come off. maybe taper down the last 2-3 weeks then start clomid. I recommend doing a min of 25mgED from the very first day. If you run at 25mgED this will allow you to take 1 every 4 hrs to maintain levels durring the day, instead of an up & down spike. If you go above the 25mg, you can either take the extra before a workout for a pump, take it before bed to bump up the levels or both. I take 40mgED so I do both. Also, do a search on bridging with d-bol, oyu should find a recent post on it, very good read.

D-bol is not a good beginners drug. If it's gonna be your first cycle try to choose something else to start with. A mild test cycle is a very good choice. Also I wouldn't recommend doing D-bol only cycle eventhough some other vets may recommend it. I'd prefer d-bol combined with something Deca or Test (preferably Test)

As for your cycle 10 weeks of D-bol is extremely long and definetely a hazard to your health and liver even for experienced users. As a beginner you shouldn't run it for more than 4 weeks at dosages 20-25 mg/day.

You should definetely have Clomid for post cycle recovery and use Nolva or Arimidex(better) in case you nipples start feeling weird.

Here is my opinion and what worked for me.
Run the Dbol 6 tabs/Day for 6 weeks.
Clomid EOD 50mg. Two weeks post as well.
Gained 10 lbs, kept 5 lbs. Eat right and you should be fine. DIET is the key, as well as supplementation. You did not mention your Milk Thistle, which you will need to fight the toxicity levels from the Dbol. GET IT. Here is my .2 cents.

D-bol is no worse on a beginners liver than it is on a vets liver. D-bol isn't a good choice for a first cycle but, for a large % of AS user (including myself) it was the first cycle & it is best that you use test with it. However, we've all been through this discussion a million times he's got it, he's gonna use it, so, let's give him the info he needs to safely & effectively use it. ALA is an excellent liver protectant, how your liver reacts is totally individual, I don't recommend it by any means but, on my first cycle 25mgED for 11 weeks & my second 45mgED for 13 weeks, I used absolutely no liver protectors & had my liver values checked 3-4 weeks after my cycles & my values were normal. That doesn't mean you should press your luck & try it. I now use ALA for protection & other added benefits. I also kept gains of 7-10lbs both times on d-bol alone. It has a lot to do with eating,rest & training. Stay away form the alcohol & anything else that will put added strain on your liver.

P.S. - Milk thistle is old school & has been proven to basically do jack shit for protection. Don't waste your money on it.

Ok im going to do 25-30mg of Dbol for 6 weeks. During that time im going to go ahead and order some Nolva and some winny-v. Just want to know if I am supposed be taking Nolva during the Dbol cycle.

Bro,
A d-bol only cycle is worthless! Everything you gain you'll lose quickly thereafter. And for time frame don't take d-bol for over 4weeks. Just wait and add some test to keep your gains from your d-bol. Get about a 6-10wks supply of test and run the d-bol the 1st 4wks, and the test from wks 1-whenever! You'll add some good size and will maintain most if not all of your gains.

Top Bottom