Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Just curious, what diet was most effective for you?

Which diet worked for you?

  • Atkins (hehe)

    Votes: 5 10.4%
  • CKD

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • TKD

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • ANPD Diet

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Fat Fast Diet

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Another Ketosis Diet

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • High Protein, Moderate Carb, Low Fat

    Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Other

    Votes: 11 22.9%

  • Total voters
    48
Controlling my carbs worked well for me. I tried a CKD but was to lethargic on it and was experiencing headaches. Keeping my protein high, fats high quality (i.e. almonds, olive oil, flax seeds), and carbs low glycemic allowed me to lose 30lbs in 4 months. Seems to be a lot of research that controlling your insulin, by the foods you eat, is what makes a number of people successful.
 
tatertoos said:
Note, this is not a sales pitch: Swolegenix-not a diet but rather a way of life

All I hear is good stuff about SGX.

As for personal experience, CKD's have been pretty successful for me.
 
The following regime works well for me:

1gr per pd of Carbs
1.5gr per pd of Protien
and some healthy fats (about 20% of total cals)
 
right now i'm on a low carb diet. not a CKD because i'm taking in too much protein. I can't eat carbs anymore.....all they do is make me feel lethargic and hungry. as long as i take my tablespood of fish oils in the morning and my flaxseed oil throughout the day i'm not as hungry.
 
I selected the moderate carb choice. I actually eat a lot of carbs, but I eat a lot of EVERYTHING, so it's all relative. I think I'm one of the few who don't tollerate low carb very well. I don't get any leaner, and my strength drops like crazy! And I have trouble sleeping lol. Trying to eat more veggies now!
 
50/40/10 p/c/f @ 500cal less than my bmr, and ~500-600 cal cardio deficit in the morning

2lb a week pretty much guaranteed for me... slow and steady wins the race
 
no ? it's 50,30,20...............tried em all and its best for me.....I was 225 before my failed attempt at ckd....obviously fats were too low and I was overtraining....before I knew it I was a railing 180............
 
Lost about 20 lbs on 50/30/20 P/F/C, I just stopped doing an unsuccesful CKD

I think it's time to get big now
 
Hey Stripie! Visit my message board for more information and complete run-down of testimonials and before/after samplings. Click on my name to visit the h.p.

~SC~
 
Dc has some great diet advice as well. The best imo. swole is a little pricey for what you get-in my opinion though. But hey, if it works for you cool. If not and you want to save money. Give dc or another a shot.
 
Last edited:
Told ya you'd love what you see brutha.

:D

~SC~
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom