Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just a Quick Question Before I Workout tonight?

curling

My workout week got messed up so I did shoulders and tris last night. Would it hurt to do chest tonight(since it isn't giving my tris any rest)?

Nah man, one day won't do any real damage. However, I'd give the arms a day's rest after today.

Hey, now that I think of it, what kind of shoulder stuff did you do? You might end up having the same concern overworking your (front) shoulders doing chest after a shoulder night. But again, not a huge deal for one week.

Now, be honest, who the hell did you sleep with to get three stars? (I hope it's not George.)

Front delts huh? I never even thought about overworking them.

The three stars I have no idea what those are for. If it would have been for sleeping with a chick(haha on the George comment btw but you owed me ;) ), it would have 5 stars. :D

Yeah, flat and especially incline chest stuff really work the front delts as well. Just something to keep in mind.

LMAO, 5 stars huh? Damn, I'm gonna have to get busy. Good workout bro. :D

Hehe. God knows how I got 2.

Front delts are VERY frequently overtrained, by the way. Think how many lifts involve them.

Top Bottom