Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

jp underwear party (pacha) review 7.19.08

MaGilicuti

was so so. i haven't heard jp in awhile and he was playing decent shit. a little too mechanical for my tastes at times but it was a good set. decent crowd. acutally a decent mixture of women. somewhat of a druggie crowd but this was expected. wish i just saved my energy for surf instead of going out last night. it actually started to clear out around 5. by then you were able to walk around comfortably on the 2nd level. whoever they had in the basement was pretty solid. every time i went down there he was throwing a pretty decent track and had the crowd moving. the crowd in general was younger as well. no real dancers at the event either.

i didn't expect this party to be anything like the old days and it wasn't. they had bras hung all over the place. no one really came out dressed in their underwear though. years ago people would actually be in their tighty whities. these theme parties can't compare to the old days.

jp closed it down around 9:30. i took a video with my phone but forgot to save it. if anyone was there what songs did he close with? sorry i'm not great with reviews as I can't id any tracks.

all in all decent event if you really needed to do after hours saturday night.

Top Bottom