Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jokes or nude pictures of CalliGirl?

EnderJE

EF VIP
Sorry...no pictures.

A priest was walking along a cliff edge and saw a young boy in the distance. As he approached, he could see the boy was rather distraught.
He got closer and asked the bawling kid, "My child; whatever is the matter?"

The boy points over the ledge and says, "We were out for a drive and I got out of the car and then it rolled over the edge. My parents were inside", and he continues bawling.

The priest looks over and sees the mangled and burned wreckage at the bottom of the cliff.

Looking all around, he starts unbuttoning his cassock and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"

Sorry...no pictures.

A priest was walking along a cliff edge and saw a young boy in the distance. As he approached, he could see the boy was rather distraught.
He got closer and asked the bawling kid, "My child; whatever is the matter?"

The boy points over the ledge and says, "We were out for a drive and I got out of the car and then it rolled over the edge. My parents were inside", and he continues bawling.

The priest looks over and sees the mangled and burned wreckage at the bottom of the cliff.

Looking all around, he starts unbuttoning his cassock and says, "It's just not your day, is it?"

wut's a cassock?

Top Bottom