Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joints hurt like hell, when is the weight too much? or could it be the anavar?

str8cubano said:
I will definetly give close grip bench my old skull crusher's place from now on..Skull crushers have never been my freind...an old enemy from the begining..

Close grips will give your elbows more of a break but they have always been hell on my forearms and wrists. Dips are the least painful of the three IMO.

srf173 said:
Close grips will give your elbows more of a break but they have always been hell on my forearms and wrists. Dips are the least painful of the three IMO.
close grip width should be around 12-14" apart usually, depending on your shoulder width of course.

Not the "hand next to hand" crap... that'll destroy wrists.

bmcadoo44 said:
Glucosamine Chondroitin which you already know. More water i guess.

I just started my winstrol and var with my test prop and npp.... I will let you know about the joint pain on that lol.

You shouldnt have much pain since you have NPP in there. Nice cycle idea. Iw ould have just chose either var or winny though.

sgtslaughter said:
close grip width should be around 12-14" apart usually, depending on your shoulder width of course.

Exactly. I can't tell you how many people I see with their hands almost touching for CGBP. I took yet another page out of Jay Cutler's book and keep my hands just a few inches narrower than I would for normal flat bench. It's way easier on the elbows and it still slams my tri's. I get very little stimulation in my chest even at that grip, but that's really because most of my effort is concentrated on squeezing the tri's rather than throwing the weight up.

sgtslaughter said:

Yes that's correct, but even at that distance and if you're going heavy there is still a good bit of stress on the wrists. Not discouraging doing them because I still use them but not every tri w/o.

Joints hurts like hell because your growing too fast and your damn joints and tendons and stuff are not catching up fast enough and your estrogen is too low, reduce ur anti e intake.

I had same complaints when i was running var at 80mg/day. I dropped the dosage to 60mg/day and it became more tolerable without hindering my training. I rely on multiple compounds to create synergy, so i can do fine with even 40-60mg of anavar a day stacked with other compounds.

shin/fore-arm splints occur when you work out that area too much. muscle forms, but there is no where for it to go or something along those lines. I get them all the time, stretch, and ice massage does the trick usually.

but my elbow joint pain is still a big problem. Skull crushers usually help with it though.

str8cubano said:
I will definetly give close grip bench my old skull crusher's place from now on..Skull crushers have never been my freind...an old enemy from the begining..

i have the same pains as you in wrist forearm and elbows....close grips kill my forearms just fyi and that's at 335#'s for 6

Top Bottom