Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joints hurt like hell, when is the weight too much? or could it be the anavar?

i ran var at 60mg ed for 8 weeks. it wrecked my shoulders. i have bad shoulders from years of football thru school but when I trained them on var, the pain was intolerable at times. just an aching not just in the joint area but all over. i'll try it 1 more time, if i get the same results, i'm done with var.

my chol and liver values were a little skewed after 3 mos. of being off too.

I have the same symtpoms right now. Using 125 mg winstrol daily plus GH, test, and tren. When doing pressing movements I feel like my forearm muscles are going to tear off the bone. Wish I had some NPP lying around.

blut wump said:
Feeling beat up and generally aching is usually a sign that you need to switch up your training and allow some recovery. Switch up to doing 12 to 15 -rep work for a couple of weeks. Alternatively, if you want to keep going heavy, drop down to two gym visits per week.

Avoid exercises such as skull-crushers, which place a lot of sheer strain on the elbows at the best of times.

Great info bro. On hi dose winny even light weight, hi rep movements for triceps are tough to do. And as far as skull crushers are concerned, they hurt my elbows even in the best conditions like you said. I prefer heavy close grip bench and weighted dips as my mass movements for tri's.

52_21_30 said:
I prefer heavy close grip bench and weighted dips as my mass movements for tri's.
I will definetly give close grip bench my old skull crusher's place from now on..Skull crushers have never been my freind...an old enemy from the begining..

This may sound like a long shot but I had really sore knees and moderately sore elbows. I threw in a multi-vit, essential fatty acid and saw palmetto and now they are much much better. I didn't start these because of the soreness...just got lucky! Had my best squat lift yesterday three weeks into PCT are my knees felt awsome.

Glucosamine Chondroitin which you already know. More water i guess.

I just started my winstrol and var with my test prop and npp.... I will let you know about the joint pain on that lol.

Top Bottom