Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joint pain on Diesel/Tren; Which is causing it?

Captain FT

2150 Served and Counting
Platinum
The last week my shoulders are killing me, not during range of motion or work outs, but when I sleep on my side. I don't understand what's causing it. Anyone else getting join/shoulder pain using either of these two?

You have no pain at all during any of your workouts? When I ran a PH I was having really bad shoulder pains so I tryed some stretches.

HOW TO CURE SHOULDER PROBLEMS (Trust me this will do it 90% of the time) - IntenseMuscle.com

^^that might help.

I've done this everyday for a long while now. I never have shoulder probs (knock on wood).

CFT: Are you taking any joint support supps? I use Osteo Bi Flex and apply Skeletal Balm to my knees and elbows. That combo works great for me along with 15g of fish oil daily.

Maybe try sleeping on your back too. Your sleep posture can cause all kind of problems. If you sleep on the same side for eight hours a night, after a few months you will most definitely be jacked up.

I've done this everyday for a long while now. I never have shoulder probs (knock on wood).

CFT: Are you taking any joint support supps? I use Osteo Bi Flex and apply Skeletal Balm to my knees and elbows. That combo works great for me along with 15g of fish oil daily.

Maybe try sleeping on your back too. Your sleep posture can cause all kind of problems. If you sleep on the same side for eight hours a night, after a few months you will most definitely be jacked up.

I have forged joint and skeletal balm on its way. We even have a tempurpedic bed. I've never had issues sleeping before. I think my joints are just dried out from the Tren maybe, not sure. I always start on my back, but end up moving without realizing it, the bed is so damn comfortable.

I am with you man. On diesel and Katana and my shoulders keep me up all night.I start on my back but roll to my side as soon as i fall asleep. I am drinking an insane amount of water and it seems to help some, although i have to get up to piss all the time. I can get a couple hours solid sleep if i take 3 need to sleep use some skeletal balm and sleep in my recliner. My shoulders do not bother me during my workout (my elbow does). Good luck to you. It makes for long nights

How about the fact that its making you a big ass mother fucker. The added weight on your shoulders well you sleep way be causing the pain... Not sure but I also have pain in my arms only when I sleep. I am a side sleeper. It seems we are all side sleepers with the same problem.

When I was a lot smaller then I am now I never had the pain... So just thinking out load lol....

Top Bottom