Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joint pain,bone health,muscle pain,

Status
Not open for further replies.
arthritic joint pain
body joint pain
joint pain relief
natural joint pain relief
natural anti inflammatory
joint pain
arthritis joint pain
muscle and joint pain
arthritis pain
arthritis pain treatment

You name it and more this stack can help

Hey Needto, have you come across any research regarding Emu Oil and hair regrowth? I believe I read one article a while back that stated Emu oil was effective as long as the hair folicle wasnt dead. That could be another benefit to look into.

I have back problems, degenerative disc disease and past herniations, etc... Does the stack help back pain at all? Do you ever do samples?

Skeletal Balm relives my joint pain and bone aches. Very good product.

Hey Needto, have you come across any research regarding Emu Oil and hair regrowth? I believe I read one article a while back that stated Emu oil was effective as long as the hair folicle wasnt dead. That could be another benefit to look into.

I have back problems, degenerative disc disease and past herniations, etc... Does the stack help back pain at all? Do you ever do samples?

Yes as a matter of fact there is truth to this which is why I used emu oil in my new N2-shampoo and I also added caffeine because transdermal caffeine blocks DHT at the site of application. Emu oil is a natural transdermal too so the combo of emu oil and caffeine along with Vitamin E and other vitalizing nutrients makes the best damn steroid cycle protection shampoo you can get. LOOK FOR IT N2-SHAMPOO

great info....
really very good...Thanks for sharing info about joint pains which is a common but most painful health disorder faced by many of the people

very informative stuff.
Just loved the way you narrated the joint,muscle pains..
These are the major problems that many of the people are suffering from and to which there is no exact cure.
Thanks for sharing the content which gives some remedies to reduce pains.

Hi there. I'm new to this forum. 7 days ago I injected 5 cc's of Primobolan "Methenolone Enanthate" 200mg/ml into my left tricept and then another 5 cc's into my right tricept 4 days later which was last Saturday. Now both of my tricepts are sore. It's like a latic acid soreness. The left one is starting to go away but the right one is still pretty sore. Does anyone know what the soreness is from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom