Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JohnnyO...

T

The Shadow

...how did the dnp fat loss plan go. What mg dosage were you using, for how long, and what you would do differently. Thanks.

bump... Id like to know also, Im bigger... but I think I should be bigger than I am... I think I lost to much muscle while cutting... didnt even meet my goal either... fuk it, Im gonna start bulking again next week. :fro:

believe it or not..i have experience with DNP..i was just curious and tried it out to see what happened..here's what I did.

300 mg/ day for 10 days straight. Didnt use gear or anythign with it..

Worked out with low volume, on my regular workout scheme, same weights as I usually did.

ate about 10X my body weight in calories. Split it up about 40-30-30 (zone) in macronutrients..drank plenty of ice cold water.

I lost about 16 lbs of fat in just 2 weeks..felt like shit during those two weeks but the end result was incredible..i did this a month before my spring break trip a few years ago..I was da fuckin man down there heheheh...

Did a 2nd cycle of DNP a year later using the same scheme...
about the same results..

I never did think I was trying to lose bodyfat since I'm naturally low bf% anyways, but really I just did it as a personal lab experiment..my curiosity got the best of me..

Kakdiesel said:
believe it or not..i have experience with DNP..i was just curious and tried it out to see what happened..here's what I did.

300 mg/ day for 10 days straight. Didnt use gear or anythign with it..

Worked out with low volume, on my regular workout scheme, same weights as I usually did.

ate about 10X my body weight in calories. Split it up about 40-30-30 (zone) in macronutrients..drank plenty of ice cold water.

I lost about 16 lbs of fat in just 2 weeks..felt like shit during those two weeks but the end result was incredible..i did this a month before my spring break trip a few years ago..I was da fuckin man down there heheheh...

Did a 2nd cycle of DNP a year later using the same scheme...
about the same results..

I never did think I was trying to lose bodyfat since I'm naturally low bf% anyways, but really I just did it as a personal lab experiment..my curiosity got the best of me..

Sweet results. What is your bodyweight ~ 165-175??

Gonna break thru this 7% barrier I have been at forever.

Cornholio said:

Gonna break thru this 7% barrier I have been at
forever.

dude, fuk off (I mean that with love) 7% , ... ok, I guess if youve been there forever... my ass hasnt been able to break 13%... ever! from the time I was born TILL NOW!... Im a fatass :(

Gilbyag said:

dude, fuk off (I mean that with love) 7% , ... ok, I guess if youve been there forever... my ass hasnt been able to break 13%... ever! from the time I was born TILL NOW!... Im a fatass :(

LOL!!!

By forever, I mean for a few MONTHS. Still eating good/clean still doing cardio. Have tried increasing and decreasing calories cardio and w/o frequency.

BTW - you look preety damn good in that avatar. It's old right. YOu looked much bigger in your pics a while back.

yea its from last yr... my b/f then was probably about 16 or 17 @ 179, got down to 13 @ 179 a few weeks ago and havent made any progress since, and now I feel small. My head is fuk'n with me bad...

Top Bottom