Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Johnny Football

He's an incredible player, no doubt. Dare I say he's better already at the collegiate level than Tebow was.

Nevertheless, Saban/Bama will shut him down week 2 next year. I'm calling it now.

Wow maverick they couldn't stop manziel as a freshman what makes u think they could stop a smarter faster stronger manziel with more weapons at the receiver position than this year, ur a joke and hey know ur facts it's week 3 u prolly just looked at the college football live show and saw it was bama second game lol

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Wow maverick they couldn't stop manziel as a freshman what makes u think they could stop a smarter faster stronger manziel with more weapons at the receiver position than this year, ur a joke and hey know ur facts it's week 3 u prolly just looked at the college football live show and saw it was bama second game lol

Fuck off you piece of shit

lol

A&M is losing a ton of talent on their offensive line, and the two most glaring holes in our defense this year - defensive line pass rush and defensive backs - should be much better next season. It's pretty easy to burn a defense when you have all day to do whatever.

When you take away the initial 21 points in the first quarter when we were sucking ass, He only got one touchdown for the rest of the game. We made an adjustment after the first quarter and pretty much shut him down.

Manziel is an awesome player, no doubt, but Bama will be well prepared for him next year.

cool fuckin story

Top Bottom