Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Joe Rogan Experience with Dr. Rhonda Patrick

O1s480

Banned
I just listened to an old podcast with Joe Rogan and Dr. Rhonda Patrick. Episode 459... Pretty interesting stuff. Too much to go over in a thread but two things that stuck out to me was that IGF-1 is highly correlated to cancer and Saunas boosting natural GH quite significantly.

The IGF doesn't surprise me a bit but the sauna part sure did. Anyone have thoughts?

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

Lol is this forum dead or what? Guess I'll just stay over at Evo.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

No Rogan fans ? I listened to that podcast, they went over quite a bit of interesting supplements that I was not aware of.

No Rogan fans ? I listened to that podcast, they went over quite a bit of interesting supplements that I was not aware of.

Right. It was pretty interesting. Lol I always thought he was just some average dumbass. He isn't the most intelligent person but he's at least open minded and looks for good evidence in most cases...

The IGF part got me since everyone seems to be buying IGF peptides lately. I had already heard some people that had leukemia (since leukemia is always there, it's just dormant) and were taking growth hormone and or IGF had it surface long before it should have. But that was always speculation. Pretty interesting when a doctor says it.

Downloading it now, i like the JRE

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a pretty good episode. Dr. Rhonda only briefly mentions high levels of IGF causing cancer to increase at a more rapid rate. But she goes over alot of vitamins. Mostly how being deficient causes DNA to break down causing problems over the years. So Vitamin D3 for example, which she says a ridiculous amount of us are deficient in, cause major problems in our elderly years. Supplementing it won't have any noticeable effect immediately, but it'll help prevent major issues down the road.

5000iu of D for me

What brand do you use?... I was thinking of doing about the same amount. Maybe a little lower since I live in Arizona and jm in the sun all day.

I have no idea yet, Its something to look into. A lot of my current supps contain it, its a matter of adding it up and then topping up with a D only supp. Post up if you find a cost effective quality product. I'll do the same

Top Bottom