Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

JH1 what happend to this thread?

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Head Moderator
Moderator
superqt4u2nv, This area of the site is not accessible at this time. Thank you for understanding. :(
jh1's Karma Awarded Threads
SuperQT, Post Ur boobies Here...

Can I still have the Karma from it? :qt:
 
  • Like
Reactions: bw1
superqt4u2nv said:
superqt4u2nv, This area of the site is not accessible at this time. Thank you for understanding. :(
jh1's Karma Awarded Threads
SuperQT, Post Ur boobies Here...

Can I still have the Karma from it? :qt:


As soon as I donated the karma to you, I immediatley deleted it.

At the time there wasn't a tax on K threads, that's why I gave it to you that way. Now there is so... it's not a good tax evasion tactict anymore..

BTW - I was returning the K to you from the K thread you posted that night about tha song from Boy Meets Girl.
 
jh1 said:
As soon as I donated the karma to you, I immediatley deleted it.

At the time there wasn't a tax on K threads, that's why I gave it to you that way. Now there is so... it's not a good tax evasion tactict anymore..

BTW - I was returning the K to you from the K thread you posted that night about tha song from Boy Meets Girl.
Dam you got a good memeory I forgot all about that :)
 
Top Bottom